Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Dawson Precision sights for Glock 35?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bluesmoke9
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2008
    • 815

    Dawson Precision sights for Glock 35?

    Thinking about a DP adjustable rear and a .300 high FO front sight for my Glock 35. Anyone have this set-up? I shoot .40 and also have a 40-9 conversion barrel so I need some ability to adjust POI. My concern is I don't want a rear sight that has to be adjusted really high up off the slide or screwed down into it. I know a lot depends on the height of the front sight so I'm looking for feedback from those that have been down this road.
    If you buy anything because it has "tactical" or "operator" in the name, we probably don't run in the same circles.
  • #2
    esskay
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 2304

    I run Warrens on mine so I can't help with this particular fitment but you might want to specify what type of sight picture/POI you prefer (e.g. 6 o'clock vs the dot), that will make a difference.
    WTS: Ewbank AKM & NDS-4 AK receivers, Custom Chief AJ Ruger Mini-14

    WTS: Oakley SI Shoes

    WTS KAC rail panels

    WTS: MGI Hydra Modular AR Lower

    Comment

    • #3
      bluesmoke9
      Senior Member
      • Apr 2008
      • 815

      I like POA/POI. I guess my real concern is the range of adjustment on the DP sights.
      If you buy anything because it has "tactical" or "operator" in the name, we probably don't run in the same circles.

      Comment

      • #4
        uscbigdawg
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2007
        • 1869

        Out to "pistol distances" they're not going to be far off from each other. I had this setup on a G22 that I got rid of and it worked great.

        Rich
        "Speed is a tactic!" - R.W.

        "Pressure is what you feel when you don't know what you're doing." - Chuck Knox

        "The callus on my finger is from my trigger, not the keyboard!" - Rob Leatham

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1