Any feedback would be appreciated. Looking at this to mount a Leupold AR 1.5-4 X 20 on my flat top AR. Thanks. c good
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Anyone using the Burris P.E.P.R. Scope Mount?
Collapse
X
-
Im using one with my tac 30 and I love it!Comment
-
-
I've used a few of them. I used it on a 6-24x44 and a 4-12x40 lately. I have also used them for a red dot and didn't like it all that much. Great mounts for the money though.Comment
-
please come back to your anti NRA pro Al Jazeera thread, its very interesting.NRA Life MemberComment
-
Yep........ me too. I'm running an SS10X40 on my LR AR-15. It's simple and I love it. The only slight con, is it is a little bit low, but try some differant positions to figure out a good cheek weld and all should be good!Comment
-
I had a couple, but couldn't get over the "Made in China" sticker on the bottom of them.sigpicComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,454
Posts: 25,147,949
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 24026 users online. 150 members and 23876 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment