Looking for a 1-4x scope for an AR, not the super cheap one but not super expensive either. Middle of the road decent scope. Any suggestions?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
4x Scope
Collapse
X
-
4x Scope
Jeffery OvermanTags: None -
I am looking for a scope max power of four.Jeffery OvermanComment
-
OP what is your application? If its CMP high power competition where 4.5x is the max allowed. Shooting a standard duplex black cross hair against a black target circle can be a challenge to see good contrast. I have to say I tried 4 different scopes to get the "right" one that "worked for my eye". It was more about the reticle. Illuminated reticle did not help.Comment
-
I have a Mueller Speed Shot on my 15-22, it's 1-4x and reasonably priced.sigpic

Bob B.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")Comment
-
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,751
Posts: 25,151,240
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 12671 users online. 45 members and 12626 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment