Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Help choosing EOTech

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • wilderness medic
    Banned
    • Mar 2018
    • 845

    Help choosing EOTech

  • #2
    Megalomegalodon
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2014
    • 798

    XPS3 only comes in the short 123 battery model. The longer ones run on AA batteries while the short ones run on a 123. Price differences are probably based on age and model.
    NRA Endowment Member

    Comment

    • #3
      heyasiankid
      Member
      • Dec 2016
      • 369

      Comment

      • #4
        wilderness medic
        Banned
        • Mar 2018
        • 845

        Thanks. EXPS3-0 it is.

        Comment

        • #5
          ten888
          Senior Member
          CGN Contributor
          • Dec 2016
          • 1643

          On a 2 dot reticle the first dot is 50/200, the second dot is 500 and the bottom of the ring is 7 yards.

          Discover EOTECH's range of advanced optics and holographic weapon sights designed for professional shooters, law enforcement, and military use. You can experience unmatched accuracy and durability with EOTECH.
          "Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." - Niebuhr

          Comment

          • #6
            wilderness medic
            Banned
            • Mar 2018
            • 845

            Damn that one’s $100 overpriced.


            I’m looking for the EXPS3 0. Anyone know of where I might be able to get one with a memorial day sale? All I can find are xps3s

            Comment

            • #7
              ten888
              Senior Member
              CGN Contributor
              • Dec 2016
              • 1643

              "Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." - Niebuhr

              Comment

              • #8
                wilderness medic
                Banned
                • Mar 2018
                • 845

                Hell yeah. Got it thank you

                Comment

                • #9
                  SAD338
                  Banned
                  • Mar 2018
                  • 580

                  You should really check out the Equipment Exchange on AR15.com.

                  EOTechs and other optics come up on there all the time.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    wilderness medic
                    Banned
                    • Mar 2018
                    • 845

                    Originally posted by SAD338
                    You should really check out the Equipment Exchange on AR15.com.

                    EOTechs and other optics come up on there all the time.
                    Already purchased. Not a huge fan of used electronics.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Echo4kilo
                      Member
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 369

                      Short Eotechs are best if considering adding a magnifier.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      UA-8071174-1