Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Help choosing EOTech
Collapse
X
-
Help choosing EOTech
Tags: None -
XPS3 only comes in the short 123 battery model. The longer ones run on AA batteries while the short ones run on a 123. Price differences are probably based on age and model.NRA Endowment Member

-
Comment
-
Thanks. EXPS3-0 it is.Comment
-
On a 2 dot reticle the first dot is 50/200, the second dot is 500 and the bottom of the ring is 7 yards.
"Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." - NiebuhrComment
-
Damn that one’s $100 overpriced.
I’m looking for the EXPS3 0. Anyone know of where I might be able to get one with a memorial day sale? All I can find are xps3sComment
-
Hell yeah. Got it thank youComment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,852
Posts: 25,152,438
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 12182 users online. 63 members and 12119 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment