Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Aimpoint PRO...where are they?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Agent 0range
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2012
    • 1040

    I agree. I have a PA microdot and it has been outstanding for the price. Just can't beat a full refund on a 7 year old EOtech and replacing it with a new Aimpoint and $100 left in the bank!
    Originally posted by Mezcalfud
    Because a Glock looks great in the case and then when you take it home it feels like you're holding a Costco pack of Kielbasa.

    Comment

    • #17
      r8dr rider
      Senior Member
      • Mar 2009
      • 1983

      Just got my PRO today and slapped it on the Stag. This thing is bad ***. Now I have to take it to the range.

      Comment

      • #18
        r8dr rider
        Senior Member
        • Mar 2009
        • 1983

        This PRO is built nice. Just boresighted it in my back yard. The build and dot are nice. Feels way better then the EoTech. And the on/setting switch is way better too.

        Comment

        • #19
          drpatel77
          Member
          • Apr 2009
          • 293

          which is the primary arms red dot that has the same features as the aimpoint pro... if someone can post a link please. Fairly new to optics and still learning.
          NRA, GOA, GOC, CRPA Member
          Proud to be an American!!!!!!

          Comment

          • #20
            GiddyHitch
            Member
            • Mar 2014
            • 274

            The PA Micro/T1/T2 clones are great for the money (I have two) and seem to work well (or at least survived my first 2-day carbine class) but I found that my PA Pro/M4 clone (30mm Classic RDS or whatever) was junk. It didn't even survive a single range session on my AR9 without changing brightness settings or shutting off completely after every shot. Perhaps just bad luck on my part but there's a review or two on the PA site that mentions the same issue. I returned mine for a refund.

            Comment

            • #21
              Agent 0range
              Senior Member
              • Feb 2012
              • 1040

              I have a PA micro on my AK47 and it has been impressive so far. Holds zero and no issues through about 400 rounds.

              On a side note; I ordered an Aimpoint PRO from mountsplus.com on Friday and received an e-mail today that they are out of stock with no ETA. I just placed another order with sportoptics.com for $1.76 more. I received a phone call a couple hours later that they are OOS as well, but are expecting a shipment within the next week. Just in case anyone is still looking for one at a decent price and doesn't mind waiting with a known timeframe.
              Originally posted by Mezcalfud
              Because a Glock looks great in the case and then when you take it home it feels like you're holding a Costco pack of Kielbasa.

              Comment

              • #22
                Bizcuits
                In Memoriam
                • Aug 2006
                • 6957

                You mean one of these?

                Owner of Patriot Apparel - Decals, Vintage Signs, Apparel and More!
                Ebay Store Link
                Etsy Store Link

                Comment

                • #23
                  jj19
                  Member
                  • May 2012
                  • 194

                  20151204_142326.jpg Or one of these???

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    Bobby Ricigliano
                    Mit Gott und Mauser
                    CGN Contributor
                    • Feb 2011
                    • 17439

                    The Mounts plus site does not have real time inventory. I ordered one and got the OOS apology email the next day. I asked for an immediate refund and got it. Waste of time.

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      Bobby Ricigliano
                      Mit Gott und Mauser
                      CGN Contributor
                      • Feb 2011
                      • 17439

                      The Primary RDS works fine and I have a couple of them.

                      However I was mocked by one of the range operators who fast roped into the stall next to me at Burrocanyistan. He had a nicer optic and a shemagh. Surgical shooter at 50 yards. Scary skillz

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        Don the savage
                        Senior Member
                        • Aug 2010
                        • 2094

                        Originally posted by Bobby Ricigliano
                        The Primary RDS works fine and I have a couple of them.

                        However I was mocked by one of the range operators who fast roped into the stall next to me at Burrocanyistan. He had a nicer optic and a shemagh. Surgical shooter at 50 yards. Scary skillz
                        The stan is a scary place. Cant even use metal target bases. Super secret squirrel stuff there.
                        I support peace through superior firepower.
                        "Para ser libre, un hombre debe tener tres cosas, la tierra, una educacion y un fusil. Siempre un fusil ! (To be free, a man must have three things; land, an education and a rifle. Always a rifle)" -Emiliano Zapata.

                        Originally posted by rsrocket1
                        Of course they are in free territory where they can pick up ammunition at the local 5 and dime without going through a criminal background check. All we get is legalized pot.

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          jkody
                          Senior Member
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1081

                          Hopefully they will be available soon. Waiting for EOtech to buy me another Aimpoint PRO.

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            Agent 0range
                            Senior Member
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 1040

                            I got an update from mountsplus.com yesterday saying they were expecting their next shipment in a few weeks. Then I got an email today from sportoptics.com saying my order has shipped.
                            Originally posted by Mezcalfud
                            Because a Glock looks great in the case and then when you take it home it feels like you're holding a Costco pack of Kielbasa.

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              Bobby Ricigliano
                              Mit Gott und Mauser
                              CGN Contributor
                              • Feb 2011
                              • 17439

                              Originally posted by Agent 0range
                              I got an update from mountsplus.com yesterday saying they were expecting their next shipment in a few weeks. Then I got an email today from sportoptics.com saying my order has shipped.
                              I have no use whatsoever for a company that takes your money and only after completing the transaction tells you that the item is out of stock.

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                Maximus28
                                Senior Member
                                • Feb 2016
                                • 513

                                I took advantage of OpticPlanets "10% off SuperBowl" promotion to purchase an Aimpoint Pro only to receive notification a day later saying that it's on 6-9 week backorder! The man who chatted with me on their online chat informed me that the model was discontinued and they don't plan to restock. I eventually called them and the rep told me they are expecting another shipment Feb 18. Hoping they get this sorted out soon.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1