I have 2.5x and 4x PA prism scopes on two different rifles. They're good, not super precise but will make solid hits repeatedly out to 500 yards easily. I have no access to a longer range, I'd like to see how far I could keep it up for.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Delete
Collapse
X
-
Buying a safe and sane firework is like paying a hooker for a hug. I do not see the appeal in it. -
-DimitriComment
-
-DimitriComment
-
Already own it + few others. I still wouldn't mind Trijicon ACOG in 7.62x39 (battery powered one).Comment
-
Oh got it we will be bringing several Trijicon/PA models out in the future. But why not just stick with that 4x? I trust my life to them! After years of testing I have learned they are tougher then anything I have ever seen at any price range!
Other then an Acog there is nothing that comes close!Comment
-
^
I agree, it's above excellent optic considering its price. I'd say its above and beyond anything else in this category and higher.
Own 2.5/4/1-6/5x + few others. I'm definitely a fan. Well made product, with excellent reticle...The one thing I'd change would be battery, AA or AAA would be much superior (even if it adds just a bit of weight).Comment
-
Eye relief is pretty forgiving but obviously not like a red dot. I basically look at this optic as still being able to be used for fast hits like a red dot (you're using the horse shoe from 100 and in anyhow) but also capable of better hits at longer ranges than a red dot.Buying a safe and sane firework is like paying a hooker for a hug. I do not see the appeal in it.Comment
-
Any plans to put the ACSS reticle on a ACOG TA11 (3.5x)?Oh got it we will be bringing several Trijicon/PA models out in the future. But why not just stick with that 4x? I trust my life to them! After years of testing I have learned they are tougher then anything I have ever seen at any price range!
Other then an Acog there is nothing that comes close!Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,397
Posts: 25,147,395
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 31096 users online. 167 members and 30929 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment