Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Happy Thanksgiving

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Enfield47
    Calguns Addict
    • Sep 2012
    • 6385

    Happy Thanksgiving

    Happy Thanksgiving to all, I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday filled with family, friends, loved ones and lots of good food.
  • #2
    jgstorm
    Member
    • Sep 2013
    • 470

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    Comment

    • #3
      NOTABIKER
      Calguns Addict
      • Mar 2012
      • 7635

      their will be about 15 of us at my daughters house today. We all get along and their will not be any drama.. I am thankful for all my C&R buddies and our shoots and trades. looking forward to our next shoot.

      Comment

      • #4
        morrcarr67
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jul 2010
        • 15053

        gobble gobble
        Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.

        Originally posted by Erion929

        Comment

        • #5
          knucklehead0202
          Veteran Member
          • Aug 2008
          • 4087

          Beat me to it Brian. Happy turkey day all! I volunteered to work on-call today so I could take tomorrow off and head out to Dad's for the weekend. We'll be doing our dinner tomorrow and for the first time in years, my brother(Wytwolf) is even in the country for it. Anyhow, hope everyone has a good one and we'll see you in a few weeks for the next shoot.

          Comment

          • #6
            DirtyRussianAmmo
            Senior Member
            • Jun 2013
            • 1366

            Happy Thanksgiving!

            Ok, gotta run, I've got a turkey to dress, I'm using this cool new popcorn stuffing.

            Comment

            • #7
              Eat Dirt
              Calguns Addict
              • Nov 2007
              • 9739

              Happy. Thanksgiving To All

              UP In Bishop with a heard of family/sons first thanksgiving at New house
              Also,,Taking out a .22.my. Dad. Gave me so we can have 3 generations shoot the same gun
              --------------------------------------------------------------

              I miss the Good 'ol days of Cal -Guns

              Comment

              • #8
                I Swan
                Calguns Addict
                • Sep 2010
                • 8770

                I used to have C&Rish Thanksgivings and Chrstmases for a few years I used to just go shoot on BLM land usually I'd bring my dad. I don't have much family and I dislike a lot of them so it made sense. One year on Thanksgiving I even opened up the indoor range for a few hours that I used to manage. I should clean some guns and stuff but only gun thing I think I'll do this year is pack up some gun related odds and ends I just sold on eBay.

                Comment

                • #9
                  TMB 1
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Dec 2012
                  • 7153

                  Happy Thanksgiving!
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    whlgun
                    Veteran Member
                    • May 2006
                    • 3057

                    Happy Thanksgiving!

                    Prepping the bacon wrapped pork roast this morning while watching football is a good thing.
                    Rights modified on a "need" basis, IS the root of tyranny
                    Its not the Bill of Needs. Its the Bill of RIGHTS

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      ducky_0811
                      Senior Member
                      • Feb 2013
                      • 759

                      Happy Turkey Day all! May we all be thankful for what we have today and enjoy our families!

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Jarhead
                        Veteran Member
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 2847

                        Everyone and your Families have a Blessed Thanksgiving

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Beetle Bailey
                          Veteran Member
                          • Apr 2004
                          • 2620

                          Happy Thanksgiving to all.
                          "All bad precedents began as justifiable measures." Julius Caesar

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            81turbota
                            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                            • Oct 2014
                            • 2956

                            Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
                            C&R nut.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              fal_762x51
                              Veteran Member
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 2733

                              Happy Thanksgiving.

                              sigpic

                              Antelope Valley grown, now State of Jefferson transplant.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1