Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

8mm Mauser Ammunition

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #76
    Grendl
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2009
    • 1657

    Wow. When you open the museum, be sure to announce it here ;-)
    YOU NEED A GUN TRUST.

    TLCGunTrust@gmail.com
    Nothing I post here constitutes legal advice, nor can it establish an attorney/client relationship.

    Comment

    • #77
      Don Nguyen
      Senior Member
      • Jul 2010
      • 1131

      Looking to buy some 8mm for my K98.

      Suggestions on who I should buy the ammo from that I can shoot and use to reload with later.

      WannabeRacer.com
      For sale: No Step On Snek - Decals

      Comment

      • #78
        Mustang
        Calguns Addict
        • Aug 2007
        • 5075

        Originally posted by Don Nguyen
        Looking to buy some 8mm for my K98.

        Suggestions on who I should buy the ammo from that I can shoot and use to reload with later.
        Try Wideners...

        Click here for cheap, bulk 8mm Mauser ammo for sale. With millions of in-stock rounds, Widener's has served happy shooters since 1978!


        Any of the Prvi Partizan is decent and reloadable.
        ...a fool and his money were lucky to get together in the first place...

        Comment

        • #79
          mosinnagantm9130
          Calguns Addict
          • May 2009
          • 8783

          Originally posted by Bobby Ricigliano
          I am not knocking reloading whatsoever, and I still plan to give it a try. But .32 per round + the cost of all the equipment + the cost of your time to assemble it all isn't much of a bargain compared to .50 a round or less, which is the most I have paid for any surplus ammo.
          But it is far, far better quality, and you can tailor specific loadings to specific rifles.

          And reloading by itself is kinda fun.
          Originally posted by GoodEyeSniper
          My neighbors think I'm a construction worker named Bruce.

          Little do they know that's just my stripper outfit and name.
          Originally posted by ChopperX
          I am currently cleaning it and I noticed when I squeeze the snake this white paste like substance comes out. What the heck is this crap?
          Originally posted by Jeff L
          Don't D&T a virgin milsurp rifle. You'll burn in collector hell.

          Comment

          • #80
            Bobby Ricigliano
            Mit Gott und Mauser
            CGN Contributor
            • Feb 2011
            • 17439

            The last batch of 300 rds of 1950's Yugo I got last weekend came still packed in the wood crate, which I think had originally held 900 rds total of which I got the.last 1/3.

            I think it will be a good idea to fill it back up with 40 boxes of Yugo I already had and close it up & put it away for future use.

            Comment

            • #81
              MajorSideburns
              Senior Member
              • May 2013
              • 1745

              To OP:

              As a California resident you should really avoid purchasing anything from Cheaperthandirt and supporting them in any way. They are a known anti-California company. The other vendors people mentioned here are great sources

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1