Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

C&R in Mexico.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pitfighter
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 2009
    • 3152

    C&R in Mexico.

    I know it's off topic - but they are finding G43's K98's, MP40's and MG34's down there.

    Again, (as in Syria) I don't know the commerce of guerilla warfare nowadays - maybe cash value doesn't matter to a true freedom fighter.
    But, one has to consider - when you can legally sell items for $2-$4K in the next country (G43's, matching K98k's, MG34 parts kits, MP40 parts kits.)
    I wonder how uncomfortable that muddy trench they're living in would become?

    It would be an adventure smuggling the contraband into the states that's for sure, lol.

    This is an addendum on the potential source of MG-34 GPMGs seized by the Mexican Government at Ixtlan del Rio, Nayarit, as originally discussed in Mexican Cartel Tactical Note #11. Note: The presence of MG-34 General Purpose Machine Guns in Mexico can be traced back to the 1954 Guatemalan Civil War and illuminates often-ignored arms smuggling routes into southern Mexico. … Read more


    Look at the photo in the comments section - 8 X MG42's about to be destroyed -
    Last edited by pitfighter; 12-19-2013, 8:47 PM.
    Pitfighter.
    CA/AZ
  • #2
    Rickrock1
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Jan 2012
    • 5158

    Just imagine what the Mexican Goverment didn't turn over
    sigpic

    Comment

    • #3
      GOEX FFF
      ☆ North Texas ☆
      CGN Contributor
      • Jun 2007
      • 7617

      Why am I not surprised someone got it wrong... lol
      Stand for the Flag - Kneel for the Cross

      The 2nd Amendment Explained

      Comment

      • #4
        BroncoBob
        Calguns Addict
        • Mar 2008
        • 6019

        Those assault Daisy's are awesome too.......... Just saying
        sigpic
        NRA MEMBER

        Originally Posted by ar15barrels
        Unscrew the lid. There is a foil seal there.
        Pull the seal off and screw the lid back on.
        Then you can squeeze the mustard and it will come out of the bottle..

        Liberals are termites eating at the foundation of our constitution.
        Michael Reagan

        Comment

        • #5
          pitfighter
          Veteran Member
          • Jul 2009
          • 3152

          Originally posted by BroncoBob
          Those assault Daisy's are awesome too.......... Just saying
          Yes -they will take your eye out.
          Pitfighter.
          CA/AZ

          Comment

          • #6
            Gottmituns
            Banned
            • Oct 2012
            • 763

            There is a plethora of C&R weapons in Mexico.
            Ever since 1851 till 1972 Mexico's gun laws were possibly the most friendliest in the entire continent. Guns from Europe and the US were shipped to Mexico like coffee is to the US.

            From Nagant revolvers, to Mausers, to 1911 Colt Gold Cups.

            Comment

            • #7
              notimetoget
              Junior Member
              • Dec 2013
              • 3

              good info,Guns from Europe and the US were shipped to Mexico like coffee is to the US. thank you

              Comment

              • #8
                jdouglas
                Senior Member
                • Apr 2011
                • 1101

                Originally posted by notimetoget
                good info,Guns from Europe and the US were shipped to Mexico like coffee is to the US. thank you
                Lol. The randomness of spam bots can be pretty funny at times.
                WARNING: THE ABOVE POST MAY CONTAIN EXCESSIVE USE OF SARCASM.

                sigpic
                Are you a member?

                Comment

                • #9
                  Capybara
                  CGSSA Coordinator
                  CGN Contributor
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 15633

                  Had never heard or thought about this, makes sense though. Too bad going down there now is taking your life into your hands. I have not been back down there for years and have no plans to go back. I'd bet there are lot of interesting C&R guns in the hands of the cartels.
                  NRA Certified Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor, Shotgun Instructor and Range Safety Officer

                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    morrcarr67
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Jul 2010
                    • 15053

                    Originally posted by jdouglas
                    Lol. The randomness of spam bots can be pretty funny at times.
                    That's what i was thinking
                    Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.

                    Originally posted by Erion929

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      morrcarr67
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • Jul 2010
                      • 15053

                      Originally posted by Capybara
                      Had never heard or thought about this, makes sense though. Too bad going down there now is taking your life into your hands. I have not been back down there for years and have no plans to go back. I'd bet there are lot of interesting C&R guns in the hands of the cartels.
                      Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.

                      Originally posted by Erion929

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Mustang
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Aug 2007
                        • 5075

                        Any Mondragons show up?
                        ...a fool and his money were lucky to get together in the first place...

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          knucklehead0202
                          Veteran Member
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 4087

                          Originally posted by Gottmituns
                          There is a plethora of C&R weapons in Mexico.
                          Ever since 1851 till 1972 Mexico's gun laws were possibly the most friendliest in the entire continent. Guns from Europe and the US were shipped to Mexico like coffee is to the US.

                          From Nagant revolvers, to Mausers, to 1911 Colt Gold Cups.
                          lol, would you say I have a plethora? do you know what a plethora is? tell me I'm not the only one who's seen that movie.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            3006Daddy
                            Member
                            • Jan 2013
                            • 337

                            Originally posted by knucklehead0202
                            lol, would you say I have a plethora? do you know what a plethora is? tell me I'm not the only one who's seen that movie.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              knucklehead0202
                              Veteran Member
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 4087

                              but I thought all the guns in mexico came from here? oh that's right, only the ones Obama sold them....

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1