Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

7.62X54 arrived.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    TRAP55
    Calguns Addict
    • Jul 2008
    • 5536

    I make movies - the blanks are for that work.
    Pit, how about a list of the movies?

    Comment

    • #17
      pitfighter
      Veteran Member
      • Jul 2009
      • 3152

      I'll post pictures when this lump of metal makes it to the range -

      Would love to see pics of any other Calgunners belt-feds.
      1919's, 1917's, Maxim 08/15's all good to go here.
      Even 42's and 34's can be made CA legal with a little ingenuity, there may even be a few pre-ban reg AW's.


      Hi Trap,

      Feel free to PM me, if you're interested in my work
      Pitfighter.
      CA/AZ

      Comment

      • #18
        pitfighter
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 2009
        • 3152

        I have had some PM questions about the blank ammo.
        Here is a pic on the headstamp - SADU 06 7.62X54


        If you can name the two blades in the pic you're a true collecting nerd.
        Pitfighter.
        CA/AZ

        Comment

        • #19
          SOAR79
          Veteran Member
          • Jan 2013
          • 2944

          damn that's awesome!

          Comment

          • #20
            Nickgt40
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
            • May 2011
            • 485

            I am so incredibly jealous.

            Comment

            • #21
              TRAP55
              Calguns Addict
              • Jul 2008
              • 5536

              Originally posted by pitfighter
              I have had some PM questions about the blank ammo.
              Here is a pic on the headstamp - SADU 06 7.62X54


              If you can name the two blades in the pic you're a true collecting nerd.
              Can't name the blades, but that's a new manufactured Romanian 7.62x54 blank.

              Comment

              • #22
                pitfighter
                Veteran Member
                • Jul 2009
                • 3152

                Thanks Trap - good to know.

                The blades:
                Luftwaffe gravity knife.
                Police Officer's parade sword with original portapee.
                Pitfighter.
                CA/AZ

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1