Sounds like a good idea. I hate spending the time looking at all the other stuff for sale.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Suggestion/request
Collapse
X
-
I would really like to see this happen.
Something else I would like to see for all the classifieds, a simple rule stating the first "I"LL TAKE IT" posted on the thread, is who the seller just made a binding contract with. PM'ing auction type bidding is not only BS, it's illegal as well, putting CalGuns in a position to be taxed as an auction website.
There are a few, less than honorable people, I've had the misfortune of dealing with from the classifieds, that I know damned well were doing this. The rule would put a stop to it, and keep things above board and honest like they should be.
I admin on another firearms forum, and that rule is clearly stated. Anyone caught doing it, gets an instant and permanent ban hammer.
The only exception is a "I'll take it" followed by a "pending pics and/or questions". If that poster gets his information on the item, and declines the deal, the next "I'll take it" posted, moves to the top.Comment
-
-
Finally - awesome work!Pitfighter.
CA/AZComment
-
FAR OUT! This I hope will make things easy for those of us wanting to buy or sell C&R."TRUST BUT, VERIFY"
Ronald ReaganComment
-
Great job emcon! Its long over due. Now we just need a personals section for all us guys who are divorced from being broke by buying to many C&Rs. Now what's for sale?Comment
-
haven't we been talking about this for like a year? it just might happen about Jan.1, when it doesn't friggin' matter anymore. I could swear this was actually going to come to fruition not long ago, but still nothing. it would be so cool....Comment
-
LOL
It happened today.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,821
Posts: 25,152,031
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 10346 users online. 146 members and 10200 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment