Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

I am going to hell :(

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    Bobby Ricigliano
    Mit Gott und Mauser
    CGN Contributor
    • Feb 2011
    • 17439

    Oh man this thread hits close to home. I had my NIB SKS up for sale and I chickened out and kept it. I finally got the nerve to completely disassemble it to remove any leftover cosmo and clean the firing pin thoroughly. It was super easy except snapping the trigger housing back in. Now that was a PITA.

    Whatever happens good luck on your sale. I'm halfway inclined to double down on my SKS and buy another one. I'm hooked and haven't even shot it yet!

    Comment

    • #47
      FourLoko
      Senior Member
      • Apr 2011
      • 2426

      Originally posted by Bobby Ricigliano
      Oh man this thread hits close to home. I had my NIB SKS up for sale and I chickened out and kept it. I finally got the nerve to completely disassemble it to remove any leftover cosmo and clean the firing pin thoroughly. It was super easy except snapping the trigger housing back in. Now that was a PITA.

      Whatever happens good luck on your sale. I'm halfway inclined to double down on my SKS and buy another one. I'm hooked and haven't even shot it yet!
      You'll love it more once you shoot it. It's fun to play with something other than a black rifle.

      I took mine apart as well and can sympathize with putting the trigger housing back in. I was following a YouTube video and the guy was like, "Just squeeze it like this." I could tell he gave it some force but man was I fighting for a few minutes.

      Comment

      • #48
        SKSer45
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 2011
        • 4373

        Originally posted by Bobby Ricigliano
        Oh man this thread hits close to home. I had my NIB SKS up for sale and I chickened out and kept it. I finally got the nerve to completely disassemble it to remove any leftover cosmo and clean the firing pin thoroughly. It was super easy except snapping the trigger housing back in. Now that was a PITA.

        Whatever happens good luck on your sale. I'm halfway inclined to double down on my SKS and buy another one. I'm hooked and haven't even shot it yet!
        (waves jedi hand) you want this paratrooper...it will give you hours of fun...and its the cleanest and prettiest SKS...

        Comment

        • #49
          Bobby Ricigliano
          Mit Gott und Mauser
          CGN Contributor
          • Feb 2011
          • 17439

          Oh man it is tempting, believe me. I've never seen a gun I considered 'scary'. An SKS with extended bayonet is effin' scary!

          Comment

          • #50
            SKSer45
            Veteran Member
            • Jul 2011
            • 4373

            Originally posted by Bobby Ricigliano
            Oh man it is tempting, believe me. I've never seen a gun I considered 'scary'. An SKS with extended bayonet is effin' scary!
            It is ready for the horde! not only that is also a Paratrooper blade Correctly cut and fitted for the Rifle. So pretty hu?

            Comment

            • #51
              SKSer45
              Veteran Member
              • Jul 2011
              • 4373

              SOLD! WAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

              Comment

              • #52
                Mutant
                Senior Member
                • Jul 2009
                • 828

                When you get there (Hell), look me up.
                Life is hard. Being stupid makes it harder. - John Wayne

                Comment

                • #53
                  FourTenJaeger
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Oct 2010
                  • 11540

                  Originally posted by SKSer45
                  SOLD! WAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
                  If you were in AZ I'd take it off your hands.

                  My Yugo could use some friends!!
                  Saturday Night Special Expert
                  CGTS Captain and Founder
                  Firearms Collector

                  Comment

                  • #54
                    paul0660
                    In Memoriam
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 15669

                    I had my NIB SKS up for sale and I chickened out and kept it.
                    Offer still no good then?

                    That's ok, I can smell cold feet miles away. Don't ding that minty condition SKS.
                    *REMOVE THIS PART BEFORE POSTING*

                    Comment

                    • #55
                      Raptor3000
                      Veteran Member
                      • Jul 2011
                      • 2837

                      I bought the chinese paratrooper SKS from SKSer45 :-)

                      Very nice guy.

                      Comment

                      • #56
                        SKSer45
                        Veteran Member
                        • Jul 2011
                        • 4373

                        sniff sniff ;( good by my love...hello mauser!

                        Comment

                        • #57
                          FourTenJaeger
                          I need a LIFE!!
                          • Oct 2010
                          • 11540

                          Originally posted by SKSer45
                          sniff sniff ;( good by my love...hello mauser!
                          How does it feel to see someone else hold your love in his arms!!!!
                          Saturday Night Special Expert
                          CGTS Captain and Founder
                          Firearms Collector

                          Comment

                          • #58
                            SKSer45
                            Veteran Member
                            • Jul 2011
                            • 4373

                            Originally posted by FremontJames
                            How does it feel to see someone else hold your love in his arms!!!!
                            like ****. At least I got money for it, my ex gf didn't. yay

                            Comment

                            • #59
                              FourTenJaeger
                              I need a LIFE!!
                              • Oct 2010
                              • 11540

                              Originally posted by SKSer45
                              like ****. At least I got money for it, my ex gf didn't. yay

                              What's your next mauser purchase? I want me an original K98 'Sniper'
                              Saturday Night Special Expert
                              CGTS Captain and Founder
                              Firearms Collector

                              Comment

                              • #60
                                SKSer45
                                Veteran Member
                                • Jul 2011
                                • 4373

                                Originally posted by FremontJames
                                What's your next mauser purchase? I want me an original K98 'Sniper'
                                I have no idea. Car is still being worked on (again) however looking at an m24/47 which samco and jg sales have some good shooters.

                                As for the original 98k...lol good luck! Even the fake ones are running up there.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1