Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Reloading machine, which one?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    diopter
    Junior Member
    • Jan 2012
    • 38

    SmokingSam

    Why get a progressive if you are not loading for a pistol?

    I still have a Lee turret press, somewhere in the house.
    RCBS Rockchucker gathers no dust, RCBS piggyback left in the dust.

    Main presses now are Honady LNL AP progressive for pistol calibers and LNL classic for rifles. The LNL die bushings are great for fast turn around and small batch loading in rifle testing different loads. Still use the Rockchucker for various jobs like bullet pulling. Measuring charges on all the rifle loads, so single stage press with fast change dies is ideal.

    Precision and ease make the Classic Press a winner. A single stage press is perfect for both beginners and those who want complete control over the entire process. The Lock-N-Load Classic delivers both dependability and precision with its uniquely ang...


    video:
    Last edited by diopter; 02-27-2012, 7:38 PM.

    Comment

    • #47
      SmokingSam
      Member
      • Nov 2011
      • 183

      I ordered a Sierra manual too, it is on sale at Midway for $23 and it did not cost me any more shipping since I had ordered some other "stuff"

      I will be doing a bunch of reading I guess...Cheers!

      Comment

      • #48
        SmokingSam
        Member
        • Nov 2011
        • 183

        FYI, got the LNL press and most of the stuff I ordered. I really like how the machine is designed compared to the Dillon. The auto index is very smooth. The primer loading is great. The die set up is a bit better than the Dillon. The powder drop is a lot better than the Dillon. I will loading after doing some dry runs next week...so far it looks great. Will give a brief report then..Thx for all the help. I am very excited to make my own bullets for less money and hopefully more accuracy...

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1