Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Cheapest C&R Ammo

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Ghugly
    Junior Member
    • Apr 2007
    • 29

    Try http://www.jgsales.com/index.php/amm...4r/cPath/12_42 I've delt with them in the past, good guys. I like my Mauser but, for some reason, the Mosin is more fun.
    I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.
    --John Wayne from The Shootist

    Comment

    • #17
      TopGun2000
      Member
      • Jul 2007
      • 236

      Comment

      • #18
        stevie
        Veteran Member
        • Oct 2005
        • 3856

        its blank

        Comment

        • #19
          dfletcher
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Dec 2006
          • 14811

          I have a few C & Rs and buy the milsurp stuff. Something to consider is whether or not all the inexpensive ammo will be around for long and whether or not it's corrosive. I picked up a really nice reworked M1 Garand in 7.62 when tons of the stuff was around - now 7.62 is a little harder to find & there's tons of Lake City 30.06 around. I know corrosive ammo is not the killer alot of folks think it is, I use corrosive 8mm and 7.5 French pretty often, but it does take more effort & diligence to keep the gun clean. If I had to pay a bit more & avoid the corrosive stuff I would, but basically because I'm a little lazy & like to wait a day or so before cleaning.

          Just a thought.
          Last edited by dfletcher; 08-01-2007, 7:16 PM.
          GOA Member & SAF Life Member

          Comment

          • #20
            Blue
            Calguns Addict
            • Oct 2005
            • 8072

            Anything 22lr

            I've got a Mosin or two if you've got a small boat trailer in trade
            Lord, make my hand fast and accurate.
            Let my aim be true and my hand faster
            than those who would seek to destroy me.
            Grant me victory over my foes and those who wish to do harm to me and mine.
            Let not my last thought be 'If I only had my gun."
            And Lord, if today is truly the day you call me home, let me die in an empty pile of brass.
            sigpic
            NRA Member

            Comment

            • #21
              TopGun2000
              Member
              • Jul 2007
              • 236

              walmart

              550rd for 10 bucks, lol

              Originally posted by Blue84s10
              Anything 22lr

              I've got a Mosin or two if you've got a small boat trailer in trade

              Comment

              • #22
                TopGun2000
                Member
                • Jul 2007
                • 236

                From SOG



                Cheap! 7.62x54R Ammo

                Packed in 10Rd. bundles/300Rd. Tins. Full metal jacket.
                1950’s production.





                #AMO-76254300
                300Rd. Tin...$32.95 ea.
                (4-300Rd. Tins [1200Rds.]
                $29.95 ea. )
                Last edited by TopGun2000; 08-01-2007, 8:54 PM. Reason: add img

                Comment

                • #23
                  mcubed4130
                  Vendor/Retailer
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 1239

                  Originally posted by TopGun2000
                  From SOG



                  #AMO-76254300
                  300Rd. Tin...$32.95 ea.
                  (4-300Rd. Tins [1200Rds.]
                  $29.95 ea. )
                  They are out of stock... their website is out of date. but they are promising they will get something else soon. May not be Bulgarian again though.

                  -M3
                  "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -George Santayana
                  "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." -Edmund Burke

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    M. Sage
                    Moderator Emeritus
                    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 19759

                    Originally posted by dfxjedi
                    How does Wolf brand 7.62X54R ammo perform
                    It's Ok. It performs about identically to the milsurp I've shot (favorites so far are Bulgarian yellow-tip heavy ball and Algerian light), but at about twice the price.

                    As cheap as the surplus is, it's worth the extra little bit of time to clean with Windex.
                    Originally posted by Deadbolt
                    "We're here to take your land for your safety"

                    "My Safety?" *click* "There, that was my safety"
                    sigpicNRA Member

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      TopGun2000
                      Member
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 236

                      oops, will have to go to jgsales with a higher price

                      Originally posted by mcubed4130
                      They are out of stock... their website is out of date. but they are promising they will get something else soon. May not be Bulgarian again though.

                      -M3

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        chiefcrash
                        Internet Dictator
                        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 3408

                        Wideners has more of the Bulgarian heavy ball 7.62x54r in stock. $45 per 300 round tin (up $10 from last time)

                        Ammo works great...
                        Originally posted by Kestryll
                        we can not nor should not dismiss or discount my theory that in the dark of night you molest sea anemones by candlelight.
                        Originally posted by TKM
                        Show me on this 1st Amendment bobble-head doll where the mods touched you.
                        Originally posted by Click Boom
                        It is clear from this thread that citadel grad was the gunman, and Oswald his patsy.

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          TopGun2000
                          Member
                          • Jul 2007
                          • 236

                          aim selling 8mm mauser for about 200rd/$40

                          glad i bought a 98k as well

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          UA-8071174-1