Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Johnson collector.....

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Interloper
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2009
    • 2680

    If I'm not mistaken...some Marine units in the Pacific used Johnson rifles and LMG's. I think they were para units?

    Comment

    • #17
      knucklehead0202
      Veteran Member
      • Aug 2008
      • 4087

      peed a little, started laughing as soon as i saw the thread name, but they are neat rifles.

      Comment

      • #18
        Rogerbutthead
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 2006
        • 3858

        I always liked the fact that the FSSF - See The Devil's Brigade movie - used them.

        Need a Dumpster Rental Near You Today? Junk Container Service Group proudly offers Same or Next Day Roll Off Rentals! (843) 632-5293


        Never knew about the Johnson sniper - haven't seen a semi-auto version of the Israeli Johnson.

        Comment

        • #19
          metalliman545
          Banned
          • May 2010
          • 1257

          he is a serious collecter he admitted to paying more then what they are worth because he wants them in another thread

          Comment

          • #20
            Tanner68
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 2147

            A few Johnsons are available now at Rock Island Auctions. Don't forget to post pics...

            Comment

            • #21
              WWII collector
              Banned
              • Oct 2010
              • 233

              An interesting story about the M1941 Johnson semi automatic rifle, not my pee pee. The CIA furnished the Cuban exiles these rifles for the Bay of Pigs invasion, wonder how many Castro has.

              Comment

              • #22
                WWII collector
                Banned
                • Oct 2010
                • 233

                Originally posted by metalliman545
                he is a serious collecter he admitted to paying more then what they are worth because he wants them in another thread
                What good is money if you can't buy something you want or need. At my age, I can't sit around waiting for someone to sell me a m1941 Johnson for 2k.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by WWII collector; 11-05-2010, 10:14 AM.

                Comment

                • #23
                  AngryPossum
                  Senior Member
                  • Aug 2009
                  • 1414

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by mievil View Post
                  My apologies. Would you rather I enter your thread and berate you like every other person on this site?

                  BTW, that's not the most recent picture of me. I've gone on medication since then.


                  Originally posted by WWII collector
                  I would rather you enter my thread and tell me you had a Johnson rifle for sale, I not apposed to humor at all, I just don't understand when someone mentions a Johnson, some people have to giggle, that's all. It happens all on gun boards. I've heard it a hundred times.
                  I see WWII collector is at it again...making friends all over this forum!!!

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    WWII collector
                    Banned
                    • Oct 2010
                    • 233

                    Originally posted by AngryPossum
                    I see WWII collector is at it again...making friends all over this forum!!!
                    Just putting to good use what I learned from my Dale Carnegie training course, I got a "D"................

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      metalliman545
                      Banned
                      • May 2010
                      • 1257

                      Penor

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        WWII collector
                        Banned
                        • Oct 2010
                        • 233

                        Originally posted by metalliman545
                        Penor
                        I've got a 1942 model, but it misfires now and then..............

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          Interloper
                          Veteran Member
                          • Nov 2009
                          • 2680

                          Originally posted by WWII collector
                          I've got a 1942 model, but it misfires now and then..............

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            Astig Boy
                            Senior Member
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 1016

                            Originally posted by WWII collector
                            An interesting story about the M1941 Johnson semi automatic rifle, not my pee pee. The CIA furnished the Cuban exiles these rifles for the Bay of Pigs invasion, wonder how many Castro has.


                            Comment

                            • #29
                            • #30
                              WWII collector
                              Banned
                              • Oct 2010
                              • 233

                              Very nice, how does it shoot ?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1