Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Name That C & R

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    locktime
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2007
    • 1114

    Here's a M1 Carbine in use during the Ardennes Offensive, the bloodiest battle the Americans experienced in WWII.

    Useless laws weaken the necessary laws.
    - Montesquieu

    Comment

    • #17
      gun toting monkeyboy
      Calguns Addict
      • Aug 2008
      • 6820

      The .25 Rem is the basis for 6.8 SPC. But I was under the impression that they were shortened enough to fit through the AR magazine. That is supposed to make them useless for turning back into .25, .30 or .32 Remington. And unfortunately for the shooters of those rounds, the .35 Remington is larger in several dimensions, so it can't be used to make them either. That is why I went with the .35 Remington versions of both the Remington 141 and the 81. I can still find store bought ammo for them occasionally, and cases are still readily available.
      Originally posted by aplinker
      It's OK not to post when you have no clue what you're talking about.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1