Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

7.62x54r

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    cryoguy
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2009
    • 865

    Dang, I wish I was closer to you.... I would snatch some of that ammo up!
    sigpic



    Ruger KSR9 9mm
    Remington 870 Wingmaster 16Ga

    Comment

    • #32
      ZRX61
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2008
      • 2135

      Originally posted by Lurch762
      If you're going to be shooting at an indoor range.....
      ....take tissues & be prepared for the nosebleed

      Comment

      • #33
        SixPointEight
        Veteran Member
        • May 2009
        • 3788

        Haha, local indoor range doesn't allow centerfire cartridges. I have PM'd the guy with the ammo. Seems like he has a good price for it so probably picking it up soon

        Comment

        • #34
          SixPointEight
          Veteran Member
          • May 2009
          • 3788

          Problem solved. 1000 rounds for 150. Showing about 6.7c a round. Way cheaper than anything I've found online.

          Only thing is I can't ID one of the cases. Other than it being bulgarian and 7.62x54r. Oh and a mild steel core i think
          Last edited by SixPointEight; 11-16-2009, 10:50 PM.

          Comment

          • #35
            joelberg
            Senior Member
            • Jul 2009
            • 574

            Originally posted by JT1989
            Problem solved. 1000 rounds for 150. Showing about 6.7c a round. Way cheaper than anything I've found online.
            Where?

            Comment

            • #36
              SixPointEight
              Veteran Member
              • May 2009
              • 3788

              Originally posted by joelberg
              Where?
              The gentleman that posted at the end of the last page



              Edit: Some of this stuff is albanian and has some excess sealer around the necks. Should I clean that off before trying to shoot it? Will that lead to stick bolt or no? If I should, should I use a metal brush? Or a nylon brush with some solvent?

              Also, since it's older albanian...it has brass cases. Anyone want this stuff to reload?
              Last edited by SixPointEight; 11-17-2009, 5:49 PM.

              Comment

              • #37
                Flyin Brian
                CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                • Oct 2009
                • 3395

                Originally posted by JT1989
                Problem solved. 1000 rounds for 150. Showing about 6.7c a round. Way cheaper than anything I've found online.

                Only thing is I can't ID one of the cases. Other than it being bulgarian and 7.62x54r. Oh and a mild steel core i think
                I think your math is off a little. 1,000 rounds for $150 is 15 cents per round. Still a smokin deal.
                NRA Life Member - CRPA Life Member - NRA Certified RSO - USN Veteran

                I collect Military Arms and enjoy shooting in local matches. I also collect older Lever Actions, especially those chambered in odd/old cartridges. If you have a nice old Winchester or Marlin in 25-20, 32-40, 38-55, 40-60, 45-70, etc etc, please PM me and we can work out a deal.

                Originally posted by TheExpertdouche
                I wasn't kidding when I said this would all be over by Xmas... Stay tuned for good news next week.

                Comment

                • #38
                  SixPointEight
                  Veteran Member
                  • May 2009
                  • 3788

                  Originally posted by Flyin Brian
                  I think your math is off a little. 1,000 rounds for $150 is 15 cents per round. Still a smokin deal.
                  You're right, I was accounting the 1080 rounds, which included what I had at home before, and divided the the wrong number. That was 6.7 rounds per dollar hahaha.

                  energy drinks and alcohol don't mix with math.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1