Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

cyq P38

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • highpower
    Calguns Addict
    • May 2012
    • 5321

    cyq P38

    Picked up this cyq p38 today. I didn't get any sort of a smoking deal on it, but it is one of the best I have seen lately and I decided to suck it up and add it to the collection. It did come with two WWII magazines.





    According to the charts, 592W was made in October 1944. The slide exhibits the rough machining typical of Spreewerk made guns.


    The set: Top to bottom byf44, ac44, cyq
    MLC member.

    Biden, proof that stupid people shouldn't be allowed to vote.

    Dumocraps suck balls.
  • #2
    morrcarr67
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jul 2010
    • 15053

    Nice

    Sent from my Nokia 7.1 using Tapatalk
    Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.

    Originally posted by Erion929

    Comment

    • #3
      general_disarray_prk
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2010
      • 1520

      Thanks for sharing, highpower.

      Great condition for the year and manufacturer - if she could only talk!

      Comment

      • #4
        echo1
        Veteran Member
        • Apr 2010
        • 3931

        Good stuff, thanks. PAX
        You need a crew

        "A free people should be armed and disciplined" (George Washington),

        Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.~John Adams 1798

        Comment

        • #5
          SkyHawk
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Sep 2012
          • 23531

          Very nice find
          Click here for my iTrader Feedback thread: https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...r-feedback-100

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1