Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

question.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Mssr. Eleganté
    Blue Blaze Irregular
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Oct 2005
    • 10401

    Originally posted by rocketrod
    I thought cash-and-carry was only good for 100+year old firearms?
    Originally posted by saigon1965
    That's consider antique - You can have those rifles ship straight to your door -
    Let's not get confused here about antiques.

    There is no extra special status given to 100 year old guns beyond the C&R status they achieved at the age of 50 years. When they turn 50 they become C&R. When they turn 100 they are still just C&R.

    Antiques don't have a rolling date like C&R's do. The date for antiques stays at December 31, 1898 or earlier.
    __________________

    "Knowledge is power... For REAL!" - Jack Austin

    Comment

    • #17
      mydogsmonkey
      Veteran Member
      • Jan 2009
      • 4166

      good question, thanks for the responses,
      i wanted to know as well

      Comment

      • #18
        rocketrod
        Member
        • Feb 2009
        • 143

        I read and re-read "How to Own a Gun and Stay Out of Jail," and still, my head hurts when I try to remember all this stuff...

        Maybe I should have taken all that memorizing in 4th grade more seriously... "Four-score and seven years ago...."

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1