Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest CMP Service Grade Arrived

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • huntingsocal
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2012
    • 2319

    Latest CMP Service Grade Arrived

    Sent in my service grade order Tuesday the 23rd for Wednesday delivery.

    Thursday afternoon I got a text from FedEx that package was on the way.

    Package arrived for pick up bright and early Friday morning.

    4 day turn around from start to finish for a 6 digit Springfield in CMP wood








    Low Mortgage Rates For Calguners in CA and Idaho:No Cost, No Obligation Mortgage Rate Analysis and SoCal/North Idaho House Hunting Guide Service. Plus, Free State Escape Planning
  • #2
    Enfield47
    Calguns Addict
    • Sep 2012
    • 6385

    Congrats, you have been on nice streak lately with your new rifles.

    Comment

    • #3
      Ponchsox
      Member
      • Jun 2016
      • 382

      Nice stock on that one!

      Comment

      • #4
        marksmandowntown
        Senior Member
        • Apr 2009
        • 1403

        Nice wood! Thanks for sharing.
        GREATER SACRAMENTO AREA REALTOR
        PM for a free list of homes & income properties, or to see what your house is worth. BRE:#01443195 Fathom Realty

        Comment

        • #5
          toro1
          Senior Member
          • Jun 2013
          • 1575

          Nice score especially being a 6 digit with the milled trigger guard. With the new wood it should be a nice shooter.

          Comment

          • #6
            Mustang
            Calguns Addict
            • Aug 2007
            • 5075

            Great score! Do a range report when you can.
            ...a fool and his money were lucky to get together in the first place...

            Comment

            • #7
              MRBESQ
              Member
              • Sep 2013
              • 184

              Very pretty!

              Comment

              • #8
                Tere_Hanges
                Calguns Addict
                • Mar 2013
                • 6270

                Very nice!
                CRPA and NRA member.

                Note that those who have repeatedly expressed enough vile and incoherent content as to render your views irrelevant, have been placed on my ignore list. Thank you for helping me improve my experience and direct my attention towards those who are worthy of it. God bless your toxic little souls.

                Comment

                • #9
                  rdfact
                  CGN Contributor
                  • Nov 2012
                  • 2675

                  Looks good. Mine just hot the E-Store today, no serial number listed yet. My order arrived 8/26.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    hambam105
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Jan 2013
                    • 7083

                    For a minute there I thought it could be a Chinese counterfeit.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      ChrisBrooklyn
                      Senior Member
                      • Jan 2013
                      • 1308

                      sent my GCA paperwork in today and have the order form book marked and ready to go, the minute my card is charged im off to the notary!

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        gt86
                        Member
                        • Jan 2013
                        • 346

                        six digit serial number puts it at a 1942 manufacture date and most likely was serviced in wwii?

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Danodog
                          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                          CGN Contributor
                          • May 2013
                          • 2533

                          Big ding in that beautiful stock. I wouldn't be happy with that, but then again I like my C&R's pretty and new.
                          Calguns Contributor
                          NRA Benefactor Member
                          CRPA Member
                          San Diego County Gun Owners Patriot Member
                          What have you done for 2A lately?

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            huntingsocal
                            Senior Member
                            • Dec 2012
                            • 2319

                            Originally posted by Danodog
                            Big ding in that beautiful stock. I wouldn't be happy with that, but then again I like my C&R's pretty and new.
                            I was a bit surprised by that as well but I do like the grain on the stock so I'll probably just try and work with it
                            Low Mortgage Rates For Calguners in CA and Idaho:No Cost, No Obligation Mortgage Rate Analysis and SoCal/North Idaho House Hunting Guide Service. Plus, Free State Escape Planning

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              diverwcw
                              Veteran Member
                              • Dec 2012
                              • 2693

                              I'm still mulling over another purchase. However, I'm headed to Anniston in October for the Advanced Maintenance Class and I'll be building one.
                              sigpic

                              Former Front Sight Commander Member
                              NRA Benefactor Life Member www.nra.org
                              CRPA Life Member www.crpa.org
                              NRA Instructor: Pistol, Personal Protection in the Home, Range Safety Officer

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1