Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Post your MOSINS!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    mosinnagantm9130
    Calguns Addict
    • May 2009
    • 8783

    Originally posted by Flyin Brian
    I know I have another one around here somewhere...
    Post the 28/30s, you know you want to.
    Originally posted by GoodEyeSniper
    My neighbors think I'm a construction worker named Bruce.

    Little do they know that's just my stripper outfit and name.
    Originally posted by ChopperX
    I am currently cleaning it and I noticed when I squeeze the snake this white paste like substance comes out. What the heck is this crap?
    Originally posted by Jeff L
    Don't D&T a virgin milsurp rifle. You'll burn in collector hell.

    Comment

    • #32
      jthesby
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2012
      • 723

      Originally posted by Flyin Brian
      Here's mine!!!




      I know I have another one around here somewhere...

      HA! Maybe one or two....

      Comment

      • #33
        G-Man WC
        In Memoriam
        • Oct 2005
        • 10991

        Originally posted by Flyin Brian
        Here's mine!!!




        I know I have another one around here somewhere...
        What a tease.
        I think you should take up collecting lever guns!
        -g
        If ever time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.
        -Samuel Adams

        Comment

        • #34
          cbr9290318
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
          CGN Contributor
          • May 2009
          • 438

          Originally posted by 81turbota
          Congrats CBR!!! Did you catch the Mosin bug?
          Possibly. I'd have to upgrade my safe to get to the capacity of some of the folks in this forum! That might not be such as bad thing! Definitely interested in a carbine model...
          sigpic

          Comment

          • #35
            DCF
            Senior Member
            • Jun 2009
            • 1188



            My repo PEM Mosin sniper. Still haven't clean or shot it yet.
            Attached Files

            Comment

            • #36
              Syntax Error
              Veteran Member
              • Nov 2009
              • 3817

              Here's my 1938 non-refurbished Izhevesk 91/30:






              Comment

              • #37
                CodyGT46
                Senior Member
                • Dec 2011
                • 1846

                Here is my only two mosins I've ever owned, the first one on the left which is a '33 Izzy and my 2nd mosin which I think is a '42 Sako/Finnish mosin. The 2nd mosin when I bought it came with a couple hundred rounds of Lapua 7.62x53R, needless to say I was pretty darn excited.

                Here are the pics of both of em!






                RIP Edrik M Alford 1966-2014.
                I love you and miss you pop.
                I'll meet you on the range in heaven, keep a bench open for me.

                Pro 2A.
                Pro Freedom
                Pro Everyone minding their own business.

                Comment

                • #38
                  81turbota
                  CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                  • Oct 2014
                  • 2956

                  Wow!! Nice rifles guys!

                  DCF- did you use the accumounts setup? How does it shoot?

                  Syntax- loving the honest 91/30, I bought a non refurb as well and am waiting for it to arrive.

                  Cody- loving the rifles. The Lapua D166 is a total score! Very nice
                  C&R nut.

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    nick
                    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                    CGN Contributor
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 19152

                    Some Finns

                    Last edited by nick; 10-21-2023, 1:24 PM.
                    DiaHero Foundation - helping people manage diabetes. Sending diabetes supplies to Ukraine now, any help is appreciated.

                    DDR AK furniture and Norinco M14 parts kit: https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1756292
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      Mustang
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Aug 2007
                      • 5075

                      Well, here are my "sneak" m-39's...A 1968 and two 1970's

                      1968



                      1970 #1



                      1970#2


                      ...a fool and his money were lucky to get together in the first place...

                      Comment

                      • #41
                        MasterChief
                        Senior Member
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 639

                        Early Tikka 1891, somewhat rare but under-appreciated. Metal work looks to be arsenal-refinished but the wood has been there and done that. My favorite Mosin Nagant since the Wifey got it for my birthday 2 years ago.









                        Put an M39 sling on it for now.

                        Comment

                        • #42
                          Mustang
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Aug 2007
                          • 5075

                          I've got a couple of "plum" barrel Finnish Mosins...

                          A Tikka 91/30




                          And a "B" barrel M39


                          ...a fool and his money were lucky to get together in the first place...

                          Comment

                          • #43
                            Tonymin
                            Senior Member
                            • Mar 2013
                            • 768

                            Basic hex 91/30

                            Gunshow find 1943 M44
                            sigpic
                            Looking for locally for sale Nagant revolver

                            Comment

                            • #44
                              nick
                              CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                              CGN Contributor
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 19152

                              Some East German Mosins. Note the 1930 hex and the blued bolt on the 1940 Tula.

                              Got some of them from selecting the crate and case buys. It's quite interesting what can turn up in those. For example, a Classic Arms 6-rifle case had 4 or 5 DDR Mosins (most of which found different owners by now), at $89 per rifle

                              Last edited by nick; 10-21-2023, 1:25 PM.
                              DiaHero Foundation - helping people manage diabetes. Sending diabetes supplies to Ukraine now, any help is appreciated.

                              DDR AK furniture and Norinco M14 parts kit: https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1756292
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • #45
                                McNally M.
                                Senior Member
                                • Nov 2011
                                • 1088

                                Originally posted by nick
                                Some East German Mosins. Note the 1930 hex and the blued bolt on the 1940 Tula.

                                Got some of them from selecting the crate and case buys. It's quite interesting what can turn up in those. For example, a Classic Arms 6-rifle case had 4 or 5 DDR Mosins (most of which found different owners by now), at $89 per rifle
                                Its hard to tell which has the blued bolt.
                                "Let him that is without stone among you cast the first thing he can lay his hands on." -Robert Frost

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1