Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Plonk

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mj1
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 2006
    • 3318

    Plonk


    WTS As new M47 Madsen 3006 w/bayonet.
    WTS NIB Mosin 91/59
    I will deliver or ship, details to be arranged with buyer.
    The Spartans do not ask how many the enemies are but where they are.
  • #2

    for those who don't speak german, "plonk" means "I am sooooooooooo broke and my wife is soooooooooooooooo mad."

    Comment

    • #3
      gunshack
      Member
      • Jan 2006
      • 271

      How do you say "nice deck" in German?

      Comment

      • #4
        mj1
        Veteran Member
        • Apr 2006
        • 3318

        Oh but wait! What would you tell her now?


        Last edited by mj1; 06-04-2006, 6:15 PM.
        WTS As new M47 Madsen 3006 w/bayonet.
        WTS NIB Mosin 91/59
        I will deliver or ship, details to be arranged with buyer.
        The Spartans do not ask how many the enemies are but where they are.

        Comment

        • #5
          bu-bye
          Veteran Member
          • Oct 2005
          • 2835

          Originally posted by mj1



          I dislike you very very much right now!

          She sure is sexy.
          "Calling an illegal alien a "undocumented worker" is like calling the drug dealer hanging around outside your kid's school an "unlicensed pharmacist."

          Comment

          • #6
            CowtownBallin
            Senior Member
            • Apr 2005
            • 518

            MP44 Sturmgewehr? G43 Gewehr? G3A3? Could there be a bigger Germanophile than myself?!?!
            -Miran
            Resident Yugo expert

            Comment

            • #7
              SemiAutoSam
              Banned
              • Apr 2006
              • 9130

              Are those 30's or 40's ?

              Ill bet an expencive mag

              Did they make a drum for the 91 ?

              Comment

              • #8
                xenophobe
                In Memoriam
                • Jan 2006
                • 7069

                Those would be the 40s...

                This is a 50:

                Comment

                • #9
                  mj1
                  Veteran Member
                  • Apr 2006
                  • 3318

                  But wait there is more deck

                  WTS As new M47 Madsen 3006 w/bayonet.
                  WTS NIB Mosin 91/59
                  I will deliver or ship, details to be arranged with buyer.
                  The Spartans do not ask how many the enemies are but where they are.

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    Originally posted by mj1
                    What type of rifle is this? It looks like a HK SL 6/7/ What type is it?

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      The Soup Nazi
                      Senior Member
                      • Apr 2006
                      • 2455

                      I'm probably wrong but I think those are Gewehr 43/K43 sniper rifles.

                      Comment

                      • #12

                        Originally posted by The Soup Nazi
                        I'm probably wrong but I think those are Gewehr 43/K43 sniper rifles.
                        No soup for me!

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Leadthrower
                          Member
                          • Jan 2006
                          • 166

                          Originally posted by gunshack
                          How do you say "nice deck" in German?

                          Nette Plattform. My German is a bit fuzzy as of latelty though, but I think that's right....lol
                          Men that stand for nothing, will fall for anything...

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            eckerph
                            Senior Member
                            • May 2006
                            • 1694

                            I'm just a little jealous.
                            http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=764869 M1 ammo for sale

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              esskay
                              Senior Member
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 2304

                              Originally posted by eckerph
                              I'm just a little jealous.
                              Just a little?!

                              Beautiful collection!
                              WTS: Ewbank AKM & NDS-4 AK receivers, Custom Chief AJ Ruger Mini-14

                              WTS: Oakley SI Shoes

                              WTS KAC rail panels

                              WTS: MGI Hydra Modular AR Lower

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1