Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

PSA upper

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jbk
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2011
    • 957

    PSA upper

    So I ordered a barreled upper assembly from PSA last night. I know the website said it will take them like 2 weeks to assemble and then ship. I sure others have ordered uppers from them and was wondering if it actually takes this long. Im pretty much like a child waiting for christmas. Either way it's fine I am just curious. This is only the second order I have placed with them (the first being a LPK) and I have been happy with service and items and price thus far.
  • #2
    AeroEngi
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2010
    • 2887

    They make some great uppers but the wait will kill you lol. My friend waited about 3 weeks for his PSA upper.

    Comment

    • #3
      slo5oh
      Senior Member
      • May 2005
      • 730

      My wait was about 1 month, but it was worth it.

      Comment

      • #4
        wash
        Calguns Addict
        • Aug 2007
        • 9011

        Yes, the wait is long but you get better parts than just about anything you can find near their price.

        Patience is a virtue.

        I manage it by keeping several builds going at once, when I'm waiting on one I focus on others.
        sigpic
        Originally posted by oaklander
        Dear Kevin,

        You suck!!! Your are wrong!!! Stop it!!!
        Proud CGF and CGN donor. SAF life member. Former CRPA member. Gpal beta tester (it didn't work). NRA member.

        Comment

        • #5
          BHPFan
          Senior Member
          • Oct 2007
          • 2264

          Don't tell me that the wait for an upper with a chromed-lined FN barrel is not worth it?

          I think it definitely is. If you don't think it is, I will gladly take that upper from your hands
          They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
          ~ Benjamin Franklin

          Comment

          • #6
            SigMan2007
            Junior Member
            • Jan 2008
            • 35

            I ordered on 8/30 during the labor day sale and just got my shipping confirmation. Waiting stinks but the price was too good to pass up.

            Sent from my VTAB1008 using Tapatalk 2

            Comment

            • #7
              0331Marine
              Senior Member
              • Oct 2011
              • 597

              I've orderd 9 uppers from them. The time has ranged from 15 days to over a month. I ordered a 5.45X39 upper on 9/20 and a M4 MOE upper on 9/25 and still dont have a tracking number. It's best to order and forget with PSA. I can drive to their store and back in less than a day...

              Comment

              • #8
                G-Man WC
                In Memoriam
                • Oct 2005
                • 10991

                So what did you order.....Details? -g
                If ever time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.
                -Samuel Adams

                Comment

                • #9
                  jbk
                  Senior Member
                  • Dec 2011
                  • 957

                  I ordered the stripped M4A1 16" chrome lined upper. This is the first PSA upper I have owned but did the quality research on here. Seems they make good upper according to you guys. I have two other ARs. My wifes with a delton heavy barrel (the purple one I posted on here not to long ago) and a 14.5" bushmaster. PSA upper is just gunna be a plain M4gery with a detachable carry handle. No frills, no optics plain hand guards. Only thing it will have is magpul stock and grip cause my brother gave them to me (cheap build too). Im sure it's plain to some but always liked the look of plain carry handle ARs.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    chozenfew805
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Jun 2010
                    • 5008

                    Originally posted by wash
                    Yes, the wait is long but you get better parts than just about anything you can find near their price.

                    Patience is a virtue
                    I bought majority of my parts for my first build from them and got a sweet deal! I've fed my AR Tula and Wolf without skipping a beat
                    ....I will support and defend The Constitution of The United States of America...


                    Comment

                    • #11
                      jbk
                      Senior Member
                      • Dec 2011
                      • 957

                      Chozen.... Thats good to hear i wanted to be able to feed cheap ammo threw this one. So you havent had any malfunctions?

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        mike_the_wino
                        Veteran Member
                        • Aug 2010
                        • 2871

                        OP, sounds like you have plenty of other toys to keep you busy on those long nights waiting for your PSA upper to arrive.

                        But your wait will be worth it. I like my PSA stuff.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          jbk
                          Senior Member
                          • Dec 2011
                          • 957

                          Mike... I do but unfortunatally i end up just think about whats next, lol

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            ejhc11
                            Senior Member
                            • Aug 2010
                            • 1214

                            Think how many upper specials they've been running recently and you're not the only customer in the whole USA. It'll be probably be even longer than that. Just parts orders at PSA can take two weeks to ship. They do offer good parts and good prices so I'm just ready to wait.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Jaredm83
                              Member
                              • Jan 2012
                              • 134

                              It took them 2 days to ship when I ordered a while ago. I ordered 2 uppers and 2 lpk's. I was told it would be 2 weeks but I guess it all depends on what they have built already...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1