Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

AR front sight

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FNH5-7
    Calguns Addict
    • Sep 2009
    • 9407

    AR front sight

    What is this front sight called specifically?

    (Gun in picture is a Colt 6940)

    I found one from YHM but it's not pinned it's just screwed on.

    Help appreciated, thanks.
    Originally posted by FalconLair
    I weep for my country and what it is becoming.
  • #2
    osis32
    Calguns Addict
    • Jul 2009
    • 5912

    It's called a flip up has block. Not sure what one that is though.
    Just a libertarian guy in a Leftist Authoritarian state.

    Comment

    • #3
      FNH5-7
      Calguns Addict
      • Sep 2009
      • 9407

      Anyone?
      Originally posted by FalconLair
      I weep for my country and what it is becoming.

      Comment

      • #4
        MXRider
        Banned
        • Feb 2010
        • 2927

        That is a factory Colt part and from the research I just did using Google, is not available separately from the 6940 upper at this time.
        Last edited by MXRider; 04-08-2012, 3:33 PM.

        Comment

        • #5
          osis32
          Calguns Addict
          • Jul 2009
          • 5912

          I think pri makes one too. Don't know if it's pinned out screwed on though
          Just a libertarian guy in a Leftist Authoritarian state.

          Comment

          • #6
            Munny$hot
            Veteran Member
            • Jul 2011
            • 3665

            Yhm makes a clamp on type. The best price I found was fron primaryaems.com IIRC 68.00
            Can DI AR's run dirty?

            Palmetto State Armory Suppliers revealed

            "If it ain't stock, it don't belong on your Glock"

            Comment

            • #7
              FNH5-7
              Calguns Addict
              • Sep 2009
              • 9407

              Out of these two which one is better? or is it the same thing just different manufacturer?

              GG&G or VLTOR?




              Both being the taper pin versions not the clamp on.
              Originally posted by FalconLair
              I weep for my country and what it is becoming.

              Comment

              • #8
                r8dr rider
                Senior Member
                • Mar 2009
                • 1983

                Front flip sight. I have the YHM screw type on my AR. I love it, clear line of sight with the EoTech.

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1