Resolved. Thanks
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
<resolved>
Collapse
X
-
They also make plastic rivets that you can cover the holes with.
Im going to buy some rivets cut them to length and then cut a slit in the rivet like a flat head screwdriver and butterfly them out to stay in place.SA TRP Half rail, Glock 21SF, Spikes St-15, Ruger Alaskan .44, Saiga 7.62, GSSF Member
Diablo Rod & Gun Club
Originally posted by keenkeen"What you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul." -
Can you please post a link to the plastic rivets on where to buy?Comment
-
SA TRP Half rail, Glock 21SF, Spikes St-15, Ruger Alaskan .44, Saiga 7.62, GSSF Member
Diablo Rod & Gun Club
Originally posted by keenkeen"What you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."Comment
-
Thanks!
Another option? Or too cheap? I could get these at local Ace.
Comment
-
Either way, its not going to look "right" to a lot of people. If you want it done the right way, have it welded and painted.
FWIW I didnt do a thing to mine. Im a function over beauty kind of person.Sandstorm Custom Rifle Slings : Custom Paracord slings
10% off slings for calguns members. PM for details. Like us on facebook!Comment
-
-
Sandstorm Custom Rifle Slings : Custom Paracord slings
10% off slings for calguns members. PM for details. Like us on facebook!Comment
-
I did mine without pressing any rivets off. I used drill bits and dremelsBuy my EO Tech XPS3-0!!!
For those nutjobs who like to use the word "gouge"
Note: I did not write the above article.
Any carpenters in Socal want a side project?
sigpicComment
-
Me too !!!
I still have holes and unpainted trigger area...but it runs like a champSA TRP Half rail, Glock 21SF, Spikes St-15, Ruger Alaskan .44, Saiga 7.62, GSSF Member
Diablo Rod & Gun Club
Originally posted by keenkeen"What you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."Comment
-
Sandstorm Custom Rifle Slings : Custom Paracord slings
10% off slings for calguns members. PM for details. Like us on facebook!Comment
-
You know i have some high temp flat black laying around but i want to find something more durable before i delve into that scene.
If i do refinish i will weld and smooth the holes and the velcro on the receiver. Maybe color fill the sexy russian markings....SA TRP Half rail, Glock 21SF, Spikes St-15, Ruger Alaskan .44, Saiga 7.62, GSSF Member
Diablo Rod & Gun Club
Originally posted by keenkeen"What you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."Comment
-
The paint that use is just as, if not less durable then hi temp black paint.
I keep saying Im going to fix the holes now that I dont need a grip wrap, but I just cant justify spending the money. I have a friend out here with a Mig machine, just hes up in dallas and we are usually to busy drinking or shooting when I go up there to fix it.Sandstorm Custom Rifle Slings : Custom Paracord slings
10% off slings for calguns members. PM for details. Like us on facebook!Comment
-
I'm retired. That's right, retired. I don't want to hear about the cop who stopped you today or how you didn't think you should get a ticket. That just makes me grumpy!Comment
-
It aint pretty, im warning you.
Sandstorm Custom Rifle Slings : Custom Paracord slings
10% off slings for calguns members. PM for details. Like us on facebook!Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,905
Posts: 25,152,971
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,753
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 24545 users online. 28 members and 24517 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment