Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Muzzle brake?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    winxp_man
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2009
    • 2038

    Originally posted by Reductio
    If your junk looks like that, see a freaking doctor man.


    I don't think a doctor would want to look at it if it were like that! Hahahaha

    That's why I said it reminds me another words it has some what a resemblance.
    Shoot to Kill not to Wound !


    sigpic

    Comment

    • #17
      pyro3k2
      Veteran Member
      • Oct 2009
      • 2649

      seriously im with the OP, after doing one ten round mag I have to set my 10/22 down and switch to something with less recoil. Thank goodness I have my mosin nagant, if it weren't for that the 10/22 would have taken my shoulder off by now. But the better question is where can I find ammo? 10/22 ammo is never around and if it is it's almost 100 dollars a box....100 dollars a box!
      But I being poor, have only my dreams. I have spread my dreams under your feet. Tread softely, because you tread on my dreams.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1