Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

DELETE

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    a1fabweld
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2008
    • 4622

    Originally posted by thenodnarb
    What about doing what they do to the gas key bolts. My mind is blanking on what that's called right now. They dent it to prevent it from turning. whats that called ???
    I went with what I feel is the most permanent method for retaining the screws. Welding. Staking is not a bad idea though.
    Liberals could fk up an anvil

    Comment

    • #17
      red_star_republic
      Senior Member
      • May 2010
      • 512

      Originally posted by glock_this
      well if you get 10%, I'll take 50% of your 10% and another 10% from the OP as I pretty much stated this like 10 posts ago
      Just realized your avatar are the foot fungus guys from that commercial . . .

      Check out the KAC gas block on the USMC SAM-R

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1