Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Dndn

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • louscamaro91
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2007
    • 3522

    Dndn

    Smssj
    Last edited by louscamaro91; 06-02-2017, 4:12 PM.
  • #2
    762.DEFENSE
    Calguns Addict
    • Aug 2010
    • 6314

    I'm sorry to hear that they told you a bunch of FUD, and totally lost your business. After doing a simple google search, a lot of people out of state have issues with the company and call for activism to discontinue any business with the company.

    Eventually they'll come around, or go out of business.

    We'll see which one comes first.

    Comment

    • #3
      Don29palms
      Senior Member
      • Jun 2010
      • 1829

      Here's what I've been told by people on this site when I have brought up this same situation.
      They have the right to refuse buisness to anyone.

      I do agree with you. It's BS!
      Using gun control to stop crime is like trying to put out a fire with gasoline!
      You don't have to get permission to exercise a RIGHT. If you have to get permission or can be told no by the government it is no longer a right. IT IS A PRIVILEGE!
      AR-15 ASSEMBLY CHECK LIST FOR BUILDERS

      Comment

      • #4
        762.DEFENSE
        Calguns Addict
        • Aug 2010
        • 6314

        Maybe a possible temporary solution if you're adamant about purchasing these uppers since from what you've described are a great price: simply have them shipped out of state to a Calguns vendor, family, or even friends. Then simply give them shipping funds to have them sent to CA.

        Best of luck!

        Comment

        • #5
          ENTHUSIAST
          Veteran Member
          • Feb 2008
          • 4440

          Ordered mags from them 2x no issues. 1st order the guy said we cant ship mags to CA then I said they are 10 rounders which are legal in my state. Guy double checks and says oh yea, then processed my order.

          2nd order called in over the phone again got more mags they didnt question the legality that time.

          Both times my orders arrived in a timely fashion and were correct even got some Freebies with a big order.

          I would deal with them again.

          Comment

          • #6
            Themandalorian
            Member
            • Mar 2010
            • 271

            Not buying from CDNN, check

            Comment

            • #7
              santacruzstefan
              Veteran Member
              • Jul 2009
              • 4796

              I sent them a friendly email regarding upper sales to CA.
              This may sound strange and unbelievable to you, but it is real and true.
              - excerpt from Nigerian scam email

              Comment

              • #8
                xfilterx
                Senior Member
                • Aug 2007
                • 1150

                Whenever I call a company and want to give them my hard earned money....if they flat out refuse, I make it a point to jot down their information on a list I have and make a mental note to never give them my business again. Numrich for instance won't ship HK A3 stocks to CA. They won't even ship a disassembled mag body. Ridiculous.

                Comment

                • #9
                  smle-man
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 10605

                  I've never had a problem with them.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    MasterYong
                    Veteran Member
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 2724

                    Do you mean these guys???



                    Look at that site! Who the heck would order from them? 1998 would like it's site back please. I never trust online retailers that can't even bother to have a modern (Web 2.0) site. Makes them look like a scam/front IMHO.
                    01001100 01100101 01100001 01110010 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110011 01110111 01101001 01101101 00100000 01001001 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01110011 01100101 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100100 01101111 01110111 01101110 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01100001 01110010 01101001 01111010 01101111 01101110 01100001 00100000 01100010 01100001 01111001 00101110

                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      evidens83
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Apr 2009
                      • 7839

                      Screw them. Plenty of fish in the sea that will gladly take CA money.
                      WTS 10/22 Lasermax laser CHEAP!!!

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        CK_32
                        I need a LIFE!!
                        • Sep 2010
                        • 14369

                        Well since 99% of us live in CA you can be sure we won't be supporting them. Just for you... Oh and they won't do business with us anyways hahahaha
                        For Sale: AR500 Lvl III+ ASC Armor

                        What's Your Caliber??


                        My Youtube channel

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Excelsior
                          Veteran Member
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4215

                          Some seem to derive almost some level of sexual pleasure from pronouncing they do not ship to California. (They don't ship to other places as well but saying so provides no thrill.) Others seem to receive a similar level of the same sort of pleasure by defending the non-shippers' practices while attacking California.

                          It's all about envy and their inability to deal with their personal frustration in a more productive (or at least less offensive) manner...
                          Last edited by Excelsior; 05-27-2011, 4:49 PM.
                          [CENTER]CALIFORNIA: Love it, leave it /CENTER]

                          The right to keep and bear arms comes not from the generosity of the state but from the hand of God.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Excelsior
                            Veteran Member
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4215

                            Originally posted by evidens83
                            Screw them. Plenty of fish in the sea that will gladly take CA money.
                            Absolutely!
                            [CENTER]CALIFORNIA: Love it, leave it /CENTER]

                            The right to keep and bear arms comes not from the generosity of the state but from the hand of God.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Excelsior
                              Veteran Member
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4215

                              I will say that one thing I would sign my name to is a list of companies to completely boycott because they refuse to ship California-legal equipment to CA. I don't know that calguns wants to be involved with something like that but such a boycott could be very effective.
                              [CENTER]CALIFORNIA: Love it, leave it /CENTER]

                              The right to keep and bear arms comes not from the generosity of the state but from the hand of God.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1