Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

...............

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    NorCalK9.com
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 2010
    • 3958

    Originally posted by PatriotnMore
    Like the site. There is an interesting site tool to objectively look at your site http://websitegrader.com/ ,which grades websites compared to others, yours came in @ a 46 out of 100 grade.
    Not bad I got a score of 22 out of a hundred on my site www.norcalk9.com guess I gotta pay my web guy more money and at least get to 50 lol.
    K.N.P.V. line malinois.
    Like my AR but LOVE myAK
    https://m.facebook.com/NorCal-K-9-137536682986716/
    Our dogs bite
    Malinois n Dutch shep pups available all ages Working homes only.

    Comment

    • #32
      ThemBastards
      Senior Member
      • Mar 2011
      • 1741

      Good job guy
      "These surplus guns are cool not because they go Pew, but because where and when they have Pew'd"

      http://howtomakeeverything.com/CD3WD/INDEX.HTM
      http://gun-deals.com/ammo.php?caliber=7.62x39
      http://www.amazon.com/?_encoding=UTF...reative=390957

      Comment

      • #33
        chead
        Veteran Member
        • Apr 2011
        • 3109

        Works great!
        Originally posted by NorCalK9.com
        Hecka funny all my friends with AR's call them "clips" but I call them bullet holder things lol
        Originally posted by MikeR
        So suck it HK, If I wanted an $800 pistol with a crap trigger I would just go buy 2 Glocks.

        Comment

        • #34
          ELEVENTH HOUR
          Senior Member
          • Oct 2008
          • 1426

          I like it Bam!
          1911-The most beautiful delivery system for 230 Grains of lead.

          Comment

          • #35
            winxp_man
            Senior Member
            • Jun 2009
            • 2038

            Nicely done Stan!
            Shoot to Kill not to Wound !


            sigpic

            Comment

            • #36
              morrcarr67
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Jul 2010
              • 15053

              Originally posted by Homebrew2
              I've used that one and this one:

              Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.

              Originally posted by Erion929

              Comment

              • #37
                HK Dave
                Calguns Addict
                • Oct 2008
                • 5737

                Originally posted by BigBamBoo
                Well it seems like there are LOTS of post asking if there is a range or place to shoot near "X".

                So about a year ago I started working on a database and website so folks could find shooting ranges near where they live.

                The site is up and running and seems to be working ok for now. It still has a ways to go and I have some more ideas for it. But for now it is what it is. Feel free to use it and pass it along.

                **PLEASE DO NOT JOIN THE FORUM** That still need some work and is a ways off.

                The site is: http://www.shootingplaces.com/


                Maybe the mods can make this a sticky?


                Take care,Stan
                You sir, are awesome.

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1