Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Introducing Lock&Load LLC

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    sker13
    Member
    • Oct 2009
    • 362

    Wow tough crowd...Welcome to Calguns.LOL

    Comment

    • #17
      dieselpower
      Banned
      • Jan 2009
      • 11471

      you should update the website to be specific on $$ cost

      saying $75 transfer fee causes people to think they then need to add another $25 for DROS fee...they are not the same thing...

      Its like saying.... "All my Glocks are $675!".... people would say you are crazy if you didn't tell them that price was with DROS, FFL and Tax.

      Comment

      • #18
        supersonic
        Calguns Addict
        • May 2007
        • 5885

        Originally posted by dieselpower
        they don't have retail sales...the location on the website is a house in a housing tract.
        Not according to them:

        Originally posted by lockandloadllc
        Out of State transfers are $75 total (including $25 DROS fee). Private part transfers are $35 ($25 DROS, $10 transfer fee). Our main focus is retail firearms sales, and we also do transfers. We will beat any retail store pricing on firearms in CA.

        *FACTORY-CERTIFIED ARMORER AT YOUR SERVICE IN SACRAMENTO, ALSO AR-15 WORK/ YUGO M59/66 SKS NIGHT SIGHTS REPLACEMENT - 916-516-7380*

        Comment

        • #19
          sker13
          Member
          • Oct 2009
          • 362

          Originally posted by dieselpower
          you should update the website to be specific on $$ cost

          saying $75 transfer fee causes people to think they then need to add another $25 for DROS fee...they are not the same thing...

          Its like saying.... "All my Glocks are $675!".... people would say you are crazy if you didn't tell them that price was with DROS, FFL and Tax.
          ^+1

          Comment

          • #20
            lockandloadllc
            Member
            • Feb 2009
            • 157

            Sorry for the confusion. Updated the site so that it says including DROS fee.
            Lock&Load LLC
            http://www.facebook.com/lockandloadllc
            Like us on Facebook.
            Camarillo Based FFL
            Glock Certified Armorer

            Comment

            • #21
              dieselpower
              Banned
              • Jan 2009
              • 11471

              Originally posted by supersonic
              Not according to them:
              yeah, I see your point. I just consider a retail = store. They are a kitchen table FFL with a distributorship I imagine.

              oh and I will be getting with them on a transfer after the new year... way too close not to use them. I got a line on a PSL54C with all the trimmings + magazines for under $700

              Comment

              • #22
                lockandloadllc
                Member
                • Feb 2009
                • 157

                Dieselpower, just let us know when you want to do it. Our contact email is lockloadllc@gmail.com or 805-504-6807.
                Lock&Load LLC
                http://www.facebook.com/lockandloadllc
                Like us on Facebook.
                Camarillo Based FFL
                Glock Certified Armorer

                Comment

                • #23
                  Rob454
                  CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                  CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 11254

                  Originally posted by lockandloadllc
                  Out of State transfers are $75 total (including $25 DROS fee). Private part transfers are $35 ($25 DROS, $10 transfer fee). Our main focus is retail firearms sales, and we also do transfers. We will beat any retail store pricing on firearms in CA.
                  I think you are gonna get some business and customers I have a few friends in Camarillo ill let them know

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    quig
                    Senior Member
                    • Dec 2009
                    • 781

                    Welcome. It's nice to have this service in the neighborhood.

                    Check your PM.

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      lockandloadllc
                      Member
                      • Feb 2009
                      • 157

                      Originally posted by Rob454
                      I think you are gonna get some business and customers I have a few friends in Camarillo ill let them know
                      Thank you for recommending us.
                      Lock&Load LLC
                      http://www.facebook.com/lockandloadllc
                      Like us on Facebook.
                      Camarillo Based FFL
                      Glock Certified Armorer

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        supersonic
                        Calguns Addict
                        • May 2007
                        • 5885

                        Originally posted by dieselpower
                        yeah, I see your point. I just consider a retail = store. They are a kitchen table FFL with a distributorship I imagine.

                        oh and I will be getting with them on a transfer after the new year... way too close not to use them. I got a line on a PSL54C with all the trimmings + magazines for under $700
                        That sounds about right (with PSO-1 type scope & 2 mags, of course). Hope it all works out well for you. I L.O.V.E. my PSL. Probably the most "fun" to shoot of ALL my rifles.....except for the .50DTC, of course!

                        *FACTORY-CERTIFIED ARMORER AT YOUR SERVICE IN SACRAMENTO, ALSO AR-15 WORK/ YUGO M59/66 SKS NIGHT SIGHTS REPLACEMENT - 916-516-7380*

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          themailman
                          Senior Member
                          • Mar 2010
                          • 2029

                          Not to **** on your thread here, but I always find it interesting that in almost every other state Ive lived in, out of state transfers never cost the cust. more than $50 out the door. Those gun store realized that by not screwing you over on that cost, you would come in to do the transfer and most likely buy ammo, gear, etc. Again, I'll never let a store rob me of an extra $75 to get a gun transferred to me from out of state, but instead Ill give the store with the cheaper fee my business. Hope this helps give you some insight as to how it is. Here in CA people take that large fee as status quo, but its appalling to those us from free states. If you charged $50 for the entire operation, Id guarantee that you would be the new transfer spot for CA residents, and they would in turn buy other items from your store.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          UA-8071174-1