Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Targets

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • g00b
    Junior Member
    • Mar 2006
    • 52

    Targets

    Just some quick printable targets I whipped up.

    I don't know, maybe I never found the secret "treasure trove" of targets online, at least not with ones I liked, so I made my own.

    I tried a couple different styles. I vastly preferred the 1st two, with the white bulls-eye. The target with the black bulls-eye tended to obscure the crosshairs. The last one is basically invisible at range but is kinda nice closer up as your "hits" really stand out.

    I figure having good targets with high contrast has got to improve your accuracy at least a bit. I am open to your guys suggestions.

    Couple of questions:
    Is there a more appropriate forum for this?
    Is there a "CalGuns" down-loadable targets area?
    Are there any other good collections of freely available targets?








    Attached Files
  • #2
    Don29palms
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2010
    • 1829

    Using gun control to stop crime is like trying to put out a fire with gasoline!
    You don't have to get permission to exercise a RIGHT. If you have to get permission or can be told no by the government it is no longer a right. IT IS A PRIVILEGE!
    AR-15 ASSEMBLY CHECK LIST FOR BUILDERS

    Comment

    • #3
      Don29palms
      Senior Member
      • Jun 2010
      • 1829

      Using gun control to stop crime is like trying to put out a fire with gasoline!
      You don't have to get permission to exercise a RIGHT. If you have to get permission or can be told no by the government it is no longer a right. IT IS A PRIVILEGE!
      AR-15 ASSEMBLY CHECK LIST FOR BUILDERS

      Comment

      • #4
        Don29palms
        Senior Member
        • Jun 2010
        • 1829

        Websites for printable targets CLICK HERE! or CLICK HERE!
        Using gun control to stop crime is like trying to put out a fire with gasoline!
        You don't have to get permission to exercise a RIGHT. If you have to get permission or can be told no by the government it is no longer a right. IT IS A PRIVILEGE!
        AR-15 ASSEMBLY CHECK LIST FOR BUILDERS

        Comment

        • #5
          g00b
          Junior Member
          • Mar 2006
          • 52

          Originally posted by Don29palms
          Websites for printable targets CLICK HERE! or CLICK HERE!
          Thanks for those links. I went through all of them, lots of broken links, and I found these 2 to have the best selection(IMHO)...



          Find information, resources and relevant links for protargets.com. This domain may be for sale.


          They are still poorly indexed and low-quality/low-resolution images.

          Comment

          • #6
            GrizzlyGuy
            Gun Runner to The Stars
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • May 2009
            • 5468

            I got this one at Targetz.com, they have many more:

            Gun law complexity got you down? Get the FAQs, Jack!

            sigpic

            Comment

            • #7
              sevensix2x51
              Veteran Member
              • Sep 2009
              • 3835

              pretty cool targets, im way too lazy to draw my own, and i dont own a printer. so i buy them at the range, or at albertsons.

              Comment

              • #8
                ir0nclash86
                Veteran Member
                • May 2010
                • 3609

                Originally posted by sevensix2x51
                pretty cool targets, im way too lazy to draw my own, and i dont own a printer. so i buy them at the range, or at albertsons.

                Albertsons? The grocery store?

                Comment

                • #9
                  Don29palms
                  Senior Member
                  • Jun 2010
                  • 1829

                  Originally posted by g00b
                  Thanks for those links. I went through all of them, lots of broken links, and I found these 2 to have the best selection(IMHO)...



                  Find information, resources and relevant links for protargets.com. This domain may be for sale.


                  They are still poorly indexed and low-quality/low-resolution images.
                  This is a great one. I was just looking at it. CLICK HERE!
                  Using gun control to stop crime is like trying to put out a fire with gasoline!
                  You don't have to get permission to exercise a RIGHT. If you have to get permission or can be told no by the government it is no longer a right. IT IS A PRIVILEGE!
                  AR-15 ASSEMBLY CHECK LIST FOR BUILDERS

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    sevensix2x51
                    Veteran Member
                    • Sep 2009
                    • 3835

                    Originally posted by ir0nclash86
                    Albertsons? The grocery store?
                    yep, a ten pound sack of reactive targets for $3.99.

                    (potatoes. i dont shoot at photos of less-than-fortunate bosnian old ladies. if youre browsing via mobile, i posted a photo of an old woman with a 25kg sack of potatoes perched on her head.)

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      ir0nclash86
                      Veteran Member
                      • May 2010
                      • 3609

                      Originally posted by sevensix2x51
                      yep, a ten pound sack of reactive targets for $3.99.

                      (potatoes. i dont shoot at photos of less-than-fortunate bosnian old ladies. if youre browsing via mobile, i posted a photo of an old woman with a 25kg sack of potatoes perched on her head.)
                      Gotcha. The potatoe pic wasn't viewable when I asked my question so I thought your Albertsons sold actual paper targets.

                      Side note
                      Check out the 99 Cent Store for fruits to shoot.
                      Last edited by ir0nclash86; 11-28-2010, 9:33 PM.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        sevensix2x51
                        Veteran Member
                        • Sep 2009
                        • 3835

                        kinda what i figured.

                        i just wish canteloupes and cornish game hens werent so darn expensive.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          ir0nclash86
                          Veteran Member
                          • May 2010
                          • 3609

                          I usually pick up coconuts, 6 pk tomatoes, bag of big apples, honeydew, canteloupes and small watermelons. Dude they have it all for $1 each at the 99cent store.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            sevensix2x51
                            Veteran Member
                            • Sep 2009
                            • 3835

                            nice. its not like im worried theyll spoil... ill make a point to check that out!

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            UA-8071174-1