Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

..........

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    bombadillo
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Nov 2007
    • 14810

    Wow man. I have an upper just like that and its hands down my favorite. I got the bennie coolie brake and not the Tank Brake though. Like your top pic. What a wife!

    Comment

    • #17
      bender152
      Veteran Member
      • Nov 2006
      • 4237

      Does she have a sister?

      Comment

      • #18
        Jpach
        Veteran Member
        • Oct 2007
        • 4707

        Once agan Stan, BAD *** GUN! Congrats brotha
        PM or Email me if you have questions: Jpach89@gmail.com

        Check out my LMT .308 AR
        Originally posted by kotton
        I have to try that method of attaching the front of a sling to the gun via pubic hair.
        Originally posted by bomb_on_bus
        Best part of buying that stock is it comes with its own complimentary jar of anal lube! There were several flavors to choose from, regular, hot cinnamon, or bacon. Im a man of danger so I chose Hot cinnamon to use with my bump fire buttstock.

        Comment

        • #19
          pennys dad
          Arizona Ex-Pat
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • Feb 2008
          • 5984

          WOW!
          Pennys Dad

          Ps 25:4-5 NLT Show me the right path, O Lord; point out the road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you.

          Comment

          • #20
            supersonic
            Calguns Addict
            • May 2007
            • 5885

            You are one lucky basterd! Beautiful JP, man. Just GORGEOUS.

            *FACTORY-CERTIFIED ARMORER AT YOUR SERVICE IN SACRAMENTO, ALSO AR-15 WORK/ YUGO M59/66 SKS NIGHT SIGHTS REPLACEMENT - 916-516-7380*

            Comment

            • #21
              BigBamBoo
              Calguns Addict
              • Apr 2008
              • 5215

              .........
              Last edited by BigBamBoo; 08-08-2011, 9:32 AM.
              Bring hay for my horse....wine for my men....and mud for my turtle!

              What do you hear ???...... Nothing but the rain. Well grab your gun and bring in the cat.

              "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."
              - Sigmund Freud

              Originally posted by ar15barrels
              It makes it bigger and longer.

              Comment

              • #22
                Q
                Calguns Addict
                • Aug 2006
                • 6668

                Awesome gift!, you gotta unwrap the bling. Much better than the one you bought yourself.
                2024 New Year?s resolution will be no posting..

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1