Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Thinking of Selling--> Decided to keep all :)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Masterdebater
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2009
    • 1095

    Id keep that one, that one there

    Comment

    • #17
      Click Boom
      Calguns Addict
      • Nov 2013
      • 6955

      Ill trade you a saiga for one, theyre banned from import, you know.

      Comment

      • #18
        SoberClurichaun
        Senior Member
        • Aug 2013
        • 1437

        Those are bfa! I agree sell the shorter one.
        "The tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny."
        -Aesop's Fables The Wolf and the Lamb.

        WTS Toth Tools, AK misc, and Streamlight TLR3
        http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...3#post19963273

        Comment

        • #19
          hj_S14
          Calgunner
          CGN Contributor
          • Jun 2013
          • 1288

          Made the decision. I will keep them and make the shorty into 6.5

          Comment

          • #20
            defcon
            Vendor/Retailer
            • Aug 2011
            • 3006

            damn a $2k chassis? and 2 of them?

            wish they were $1k

            Comment

            • #21
              JMP
              Internet Warrior
              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
              • Feb 2012
              • 17056

              Originally posted by hj_S14
              Made the decision. I will keep them and make the shorty into 6.5
              I called it early, post #4. There's an urban legend that Norma is now making 6.5 CD brass that I'd get if I could find it. You ought to just backorder it now.

              Graf & Sons, the reloading authority, has a wide selection of reloading supplies, shooting supplies, ammo and more.

              Comment

              • #22
                hj_S14
                Calgunner
                CGN Contributor
                • Jun 2013
                • 1288

                Hahaha Thanks JMP. Took me a while to decide, and thanks to your advice in pm as well.
                I guess I will take this shorty to the range few more times,.. and probably will make it into 6.5CD. I can't believe the brass for 6.5 CD is that hard to get.... I guess it worth it


                Originally posted by JMP
                I called it early, post #4. There's an urban legend that Norma is now making 6.5 CD brass that I'd get if I could find it. You ought to just backorder it now.

                http://www.grafs.com/retail/catalog/...roductId/27475

                Comment

                • #23
                  Mr. Beretta
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Dec 2005
                  • 6614

                  Originally posted by E92335i
                  I'd keep the top one.


                  Yup! .....

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    iluvmycolt
                    Veteran Member
                    • May 2013
                    • 3247

                    I'd go with the one on top as well.

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      hj_S14
                      Calgunner
                      CGN Contributor
                      • Jun 2013
                      • 1288

                      Thanks for the input guys,.. uhmm.. "the one on top"= the 26'' right? I'll definitely keep it.

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        brian5271
                        Senior Member
                        • Jul 2011
                        • 637

                        Sell the long one ... to me ... dirt cheap. Of course if it was me I would keep the long one
                        If I had to describe myself in one word it would be "bad at following directions"

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          B!ngo
                          Senior Member
                          • Jan 2012
                          • 741

                          I'd have to agree. Unless you are reaching for the greatest possible range, being able to hump a rifle like that is better than that last bit of potential distance. And remember, though somewhat controversial, the shorter one should be the more accurate one due to barrel harmonics.
                          Beautiful rifles though. But I'd rather have one of them and something else instead of virtual twins.
                          GLWS
                          B

                          Originally posted by Sure Shot 45
                          I'd sell the heaviest of the two. Gotta love a light weight weapon.

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            BigPimping
                            CGN Contributor
                            • Feb 2010
                            • 21487

                            Don't sell either. Continue hoarding and seek to aquire and try not to sell.
                            sigpic

                            PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person

                            When pimping begins, friendship ends.

                            Don't let your history be a mystery

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              hj_S14
                              Calgunner
                              CGN Contributor
                              • Jun 2013
                              • 1288

                              That's exactly what I'm doing

                              Originally posted by BigPimping
                              Don't sell either. Continue hoarding and seek to aquire and try not to sell.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1