Anyone shooting this? Thoughts?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Aero Precision SOLUS
Collapse
X
-
I picked up the Solus 18" chassis for a killer price. It's a great mid level PRS Right and with the built in ARCA rail it was hard to pass up. Their complete rigs seems to hold .5 moa from everything I've read on forums and seen on YT so far of that helps. For a turn key setup it's decent, but IMHO you could build a better rifle in your choice of caliber, barrel length/profile, with a smoother action, and a better trigger for around the same money.Last edited by Munny$hot; 04-01-2024, 1:44 PM.Can DI AR's run dirty?
Palmetto State Armory Suppliers revealed
"If it ain't stock, it don't belong on your Glock" -
What parts would you use?I picked up the Solus 18" chassis for a killer price. It's a great mid level PRS Right and with the built in ARCA rail it was hard to pass up. Their complete rigs seems to hold .5 moa from everything I've read on forums and seen on YT so far of that helps. For a turn key setup it's decent, but IMHO you could build a better rifle in your choice of caliber, barrel length/profile, with a smoother action, and a better trigger for around the same money.Comment
-
I bought a Barreled Receiver last Dec when they were on sale at 25% off, plus I needed a new caliber ( 6mm Creed ). She didn’t fit into my spare AICS Stock I had planned for so I’m trying a spare KRG Bravo and a spare early Grayboe A5 looking stock. They don’t seem to support the Solus like they do their AR Lines, I was looking for spare Bolt Parts took forever to get an answer and didn’t have anything to offer????Comment
-
No, is that the bolt upper for an AR?Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,656
Posts: 25,150,189
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 16523 users online. 128 members and 16395 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment