Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

I am so tempted...UPDATE: Failed to resist.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    tanks
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2014
    • 4038

    Originally posted by Fjold
    That's great Andy, having to wait for the virus restrictions to lift, sucks though.
    Well, I belong to a private shooting club, so will be able to go and check it out right away.
    "... when a man has shot an elephant his life is full"- John Alfred Jordan
    "A set of ivory tusks speaks of a life well lived." - Unknown

    Comment

    • #47
      Fjold
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Oct 2005
      • 23065

      Originally posted by tanks
      Well, I belong to a private shooting club, so will be able to go and check it out right away.
      If that doesn't work out, I have a couple of ranches up here that I can host you on.
      Frank

      One rifle, one planet, Holland's 375




      Life Member NRA, CRPA and SAF

      Comment

      • #48
        tanks
        Veteran Member
        • Dec 2014
        • 4038

        You just want to shoot the gun

        Thanks for the offer, I will keep it in mind.
        "... when a man has shot an elephant his life is full"- John Alfred Jordan
        "A set of ivory tusks speaks of a life well lived." - Unknown

        Comment

        • #49
          DueceMcGurk
          Senior Member
          • Jul 2016
          • 884

          Congrats Tanks. Classic rifle. 570 grains of hard cast is an attention grabber. Pls give us a range report.

          Comment

          • #50
            therealnickb
            King- Lifetime
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Oct 2011
            • 8957

            Happy Birthday tanks! Nice looking rifle.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1