Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Ruger No. 1 owners?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    RugerNo1
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2008
    • 1644

    Dane

    For the Learned Rifleman

    Comment

    • #32
      NikNak
      Junior Member
      • Jul 2011
      • 48

      I’ve shot a few No 1s ...22K Hornet, 22-250, 243, 7Mag but I actually own an 458WinMag that I bought because I had an 1.5-4X VX3 in a closet with nothing “correct” to put it on... I’ll shoot it one of these days.

      I’ve never found any of them to be that accurate but busting caps is always fun.

      Comment

      • #33
        billetmann
        Member
        • Aug 2011
        • 137

        love my #1 in 375 H&H-- kicks like a mule --but looks too cool!

        Comment

        • #34
          deadhawg
          Member
          • Nov 2010
          • 343

          I had one in 22-250, wish I still had it. Worked up some handloads that would put 3 holes at 100 yards you could cover with a nickle.

          Comment

          • #35
            The King
            Member
            • Jan 2010
            • 369

            I just put my money on a new 44 magnum #1.
            Better part of a two thousand dollar bill.
            This better be fun.

            Comment

            • #36
              Fjold
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Oct 2005
              • 23065

              Originally posted by The King
              I just put my money on a new 44 magnum #1.
              Better part of a two thousand dollar bill.
              This better be fun.
              I've been looking for 12 years, but I just paid under a grand for my No. 1 RSI in 7x57.
              Frank

              One rifle, one planet, Holland's 375




              Life Member NRA, CRPA and SAF

              Comment

              • #37
                condor
                Senior Member
                • Apr 2009
                • 1102

                Originally posted by Fjold
                I've been looking for 12 years, but I just paid under a grand for my No. 1 RSI in 7x57.
                Yep. I didn't know what I was bidding on, but thought it was cool, and picked up my 7x57 for $450 by accident. Now I appreciate impulse buying a bit more. .. :-)
                WITHOUT THE 2nd THERE WON'T BE A 1st...]

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1