What do you think of that bolt lift kit? Did you also back off the cocking spring tension?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
HELP! - Savage Trigger Damaged
Collapse
X
-
-
The bolt lift kit was never successfully installed. I took the firing pin apart and the one lock flew across the room never to be seen again.
It took several months to get another as this was around the Christmas shutdown and Savage was out of stock.
After deer season is over I plan on bugging Shaun again to see if he can get it running.Lynn Dragoman, Jr.
Southwest Regional Director
Unlimited Range Shooters Association (URSA)
www.unlimitedrange.org
Not a commercial business.
URSA - Competition starts at 2000 yards!Comment
-
Guess you backed off the tension too much.
I should've posted that guy's trigger videos too. Disassembly:
Assembly to the action (starts at 9:30):
Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,578
Posts: 25,149,438
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 36735 users online. 72 members and 36663 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment