IMO you should forget the package deal. I picked up a Weatherby Vanguard S2 that has the same action a few years back for a little over $400 using Davidson's Gun Genie. You might want to try that first, seeing if you can get a Howa, Weatherby, or even a Tikka (I know, different action) base rifle for less. Then buy the scope and bipod separately. I got myself a Nikon Buckmaster 4.5 - 14X for a little over $250 and a Harris bi-pod. As I remember I paid about $800 total for my rig. It's chambered in .223, and I can punch 3/4" groups at 100 yards with it all day long at the range.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Howa Big 5 special
Collapse
X
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,809
Posts: 25,151,914
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 19543 users online. 120 members and 19423 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment