Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

MEGA Orias 700 Chassis

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    Newsshooter
    Junior Member
    • Apr 2013
    • 60

    Originally posted by Merc1138
    Assuming the stated MSRP of $808 is accurate, I don't see any mention on either the mega or KI site that this is going to include the pistol grip, buffer tube, and stock. While I wouldn't say they're massive expenditures(well, the stock might be depending on what you go with) it still looks like it has the same problem of the MDT LSS that sounds cheap at $400, but people sometimes forget there's still more money to be spent(unless you happen to have the parts laying around, but if that's the case there are people with manners or other stocks laying around).
    That's why I quoted the price on the folding Mcree, I have a couple and know how they come configured. I like mine, though truthfully I'd like the XLR slanted style handhold on the buttstock and I'll probably make one for my Mcree, other than that I'm happy with it. I know lots of other shooters that prefer a traditional stock over a chassis, nothing wrong with either one if they work for you.

    The argument that they're more or less expensive depends on the manufacturer and the configuration in my opinion.

    Comment

    • #32
      vliberatore
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
      CGN Contributor
      • Dec 2011
      • 10055

      Originally posted by AreWeFree
      Saw that days ago, their in-stock configs suck, but I suppose I can use it for reference.
      CS Tactical and EuroOptic sell them as well.
      Originally posted by fighterpilot562
      Damn it man! We could have got drunk, called a taxi and drop by Kest house with a mega phone.

      Comment

      • #33
        Volkey
        Member
        • May 2012
        • 105

        I want that new Manners T7!

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1