Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

2015 Springfield 1911 Operator MC & LB

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #76
    viet4lifeOC
    Veteran Member
    • May 2010
    • 4888

    Nice find.

    +1 for initiative!

    Comment

    • #77
      SunkenShadow
      Member
      • Sep 2009
      • 267

      Very nice find!


      on a side note....I thought I had posted this little tidbit on this topic. A colleague of mine was at SHOT and was told by the Springfield Armory Reps that there are going to be TWO MC Operators available. The new one with that front strap checkering AND the old one for California. They do not plan to discontinue it and make it the California model.
      LASD CCW Timeline

      12.30.21 - Application turned in at LASD HQ
      10.03.22 - Interview Scheduled
      10.25.22 - Interview /Live Scan
      12.16.22 - Proceed to Training Email received
      01.08.23 - Training Docs received
      03.12.23 - Call for pick up appointment
      04.07.23 - Issued

      Comment

      • #78
        static2126
        Calguns Addict
        • Mar 2013
        • 5619

        Originally posted by SunkenShadow
        Very nice find!


        on a side note....I thought I had posted this little tidbit on this topic. A colleague of mine was at SHOT and was told by the Springfield Armory Reps that there are going to be TWO MC Operators available. The new one with that front strap checkering AND the old one for California. They do not plan to discontinue it and make it the California model.
        Nice! I called and was told that it would be discontinued. This is great news

        Comment

        • #79
          Checkk
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
          • Mar 2012
          • 854

          If anyone is looking for a MC operator, 2A Zone has them for $1225 OTD.



          I own a few pistols and the MC operator is my favorite gun out of all of them.

          Comment

          • #80
            springfield4ever
            Member
            • Feb 2012
            • 367

            My special edition factory all black MC Operator is currently in jail
            (PX9105MLP-BLK)
            blackmc.jpg

            Comment

            • #81
              customiiguy
              Senior Member
              • Dec 2012
              • 1666

              How much does the new mc operator cost? Im diggin the new grips and fsc

              Comment

              • #82
                Kean
                Member
                • Jun 2015
                • 168

                Originally posted by customiiguy
                How much does the new mc operator cost? Im diggin the new grips and fsc
                The new MC Operator (9110) isn't on the CA roster but I see them selling for about the same as the 9105.

                Comment

                • #83
                  Chapped Hide
                  Veteran Member
                  • Feb 2013
                  • 3901

                  This new MC OP was in the Marketplace for a month before it sold. I would have been all over it if it was up North.

                  **** your feelings!

                  Comment

                  • #84
                    OC_Gunner
                    Member
                    • May 2012
                    • 472

                    Wish I would have seen that I would have jumped on it.

                    Comment

                    • #85
                      johnny_boy02
                      Senior Member
                      • Oct 2011
                      • 1480

                      Originally posted by Chapped Hide
                      This new MC OP was in the Marketplace for a month before it sold. I would have been all over it if it was up North.

                      http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...light=operator

                      I couldn't believe that this sat there for so long. I had to really talk myself out driving down there to buy it. If it would have been anywhere north of Bakersfield I wouod have made the trip.

                      Comment

                      • #86
                        Kean
                        Member
                        • Jun 2015
                        • 168

                        Does anyone know if the grips on the 9110 (newer MC OP) are available for purchase? They look quite similar to the VZ Slants but I want that particular color. .....maybe it's dirty olive if they are VZ? Didn't see Slants in that color though.

                        Comment

                        • #87
                          HibikiR
                          Senior Member
                          • May 2014
                          • 2418

                          Strange, IIRC Mil-tac provides the G-10 grips for the TRP so I would have thought they would've been the ones to provide the grips for the new MC Operator as well. They don't have a photo of their woodland camo grips in the diagonal pattern so I don't know if that's the one. Best bet would be to look for some take offs.
                          Last edited by HibikiR; 08-05-2015, 9:58 AM.

                          Comment

                          • #88
                            JackRydden224
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 7229

                            It's great news that SA will continue to make the MC-Op for CA. If SACS can checker the front strap then we can essentially get the same gun.

                            Comment

                            • #89
                              HibikiR
                              Senior Member
                              • May 2014
                              • 2418

                              I heard they could, you just have to order the "Octo-grip".

                              Comment

                              • #90
                                _TomT_
                                Veteran Member
                                • Jun 2013
                                • 3354

                                Not a big fan of the new chainlink front strap. I love the color scheme, and was drooling over a Operator-CRG that someone made to look like an MC Operator.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1