Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

My two SSE acquisitions

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    JDay
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Nov 2008
    • 19393

    Originally posted by MCM
    Oh, the std stock sights are amazing!
    I charged them with a surefire a few times and it really helped my aging eyes. But work well either way.
    Are these available for classic Sigs and Glocks? I like these better than night sights!
    In all likelihood those sights will not be charged should you need to use them in a defensive situation. They only exist because tritium sights are illegal in Germany and much of Europe.
    Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace. -- James Madison

    The Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. -- Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87 (Pearce and Hale, eds., Boston, 1850)

    Comment

    • #32
      MCM
      Senior Member
      • Apr 2008
      • 553

      Am not too worried about needing sights in the dark. I just think I like these better than my Trijicon's as they are bigger / easier to see. Charged or not.

      Never really thought about it? Have a Gen4 Austrian G27 with Glock factory NS. They must swap them out when they get here? Hmm.....

      Comment

      • #33
        _TomT_
        Veteran Member
        • Jun 2013
        • 3354

        Originally posted by MCM
        Am not too worried about needing sights in the dark. I just think I like these better than my Trijicon's as they are bigger / easier to see. Charged or not.

        Never really thought about it? Have a Gen4 Austrian G27 with Glock factory NS. They must swap them out when they get here? Hmm.....
        I think what he meant was the reason for the VP9/P30's stock sights to have that glow in the dark feature is solely because tritiums are illegal to be sold in Germany/Austria. They are there due to a lack of a better option.

        Comment

        • #34
          MCM
          Senior Member
          • Apr 2008
          • 553

          No banter intended. The stock VP9 sights just seem bigger / brighter all the time. I have std sights on Glocks, Sigs, S&W, etc. Trijicons and Glock factory NS. The VP9 sights just seem to stand out and was curious if they are made for other guns. Maybe its time I look into big dots.

          All I have found on these is "Three Dot, Non-Radioactive Luminous" And wonder what they are?
          Is it a common material used these days?
          Last edited by MCM; 01-03-2015, 7:35 PM.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1