Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Taurus curve .380

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • aresarmorrusty
    Member
    • Jan 2015
    • 176

    played with it at shot show. it was interesting to hold

    www.AresArmor.com

    Home of the 80% lower and the highest possible quality of tactical gear and metal goods. Based right out of Oceanside, CA.

    Comment

    • MotoriousRacing
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2012
      • 1971

      I like it and would consider it.

      Comment

      • 'ol shooter
        Veteran Member
        • Mar 2011
        • 4646

        My wife is so fat, she sat on her gun and bent it.
        sigpic
        Bob B.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(")

        Comment

        • Corbin Dallas
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • May 2006
          • 6347

          Pass.
          NRA Life Member and Certified Instructor: Pistol - Rifle - Shotgun - PPITH - PPOTH - NRA Certified RSO

          WTB the following - in San Diego
          --Steyr M357A1 357SIG
          --Five Seven IOM (round trigger guard)

          Never forget - השואה... לעולם לא עוד.

          Comment

          • Bullitt01
            Veteran Member
            • Sep 2013
            • 3905

            Originally posted by 'ol shooter
            My wife is so fat, she sat on her gun and bent it.
            Ha...good one!

            Comment

            • SonofWWIIDI
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Nov 2011
              • 21583

              Haven't seen that. Interesting. I would like to hold one and see how it feels.
              Sorry, not sorry.
              🎺

              Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt!

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1