Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

What's the difference between...CZ75B & SP-01?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Tok36
    Veteran Member
    • May 2013
    • 3061

    Originally posted by OmegaTrader
    The CZ 75D with the SKU# 01194 is the one with the decocker? It's off roster by the end of the year. Hopefully, they renew it. Otherwise, I'll settle with another copy of the P-01.


    Thanks Tok36

    PS: How your 97B working out for you, buddy? Hope you worked out the bug. Mine just arrived at the FFL this afternoon. I have a DB15 AR to dros for the month of Nov. Then I'll dros her by mid Dec, bring her home after Christmas.
    Yup that is the PCR (CZ 75 D (Black) 01194 / Alloy) i have one awaiting DROS once i get all of my SSE's out of the way. When i bought it i was under the impression that it was off roster, Doh!. I forgot to add above that the PCR comes with an LCI.

    My 97BD is now fully functional. I sent it in to CZ USA. Here is a link to a post about the fix: http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=999393. I am sure you will enjoy yours when you get it.
    Last edited by Tok36; 11-06-2014, 9:47 PM.
    Vive La Exile Machine!!
    Link--> CZ 75B -vs- CZ 75 SP-01 Comparison
    Link--> CGW Type 3 Disco fitting fun
    Link--> What is a CZ Tactical sport?
    Will work for CZ Pics!

    Comment

    • #17
      Cedone12
      Member
      • Mar 2013
      • 484

      Originally posted by himurax13
      This is why I went with a Canik Stingray. It has a full rail of the P01 and the steel frame and manual safety of the 75b compact and it much cheaper than both.
      Look into a P-02. I'm having a good time with mine.

      Comment

      • #18
        Tok36
        Veteran Member
        • May 2013
        • 3061

        Originally posted by Cedone12
        Look into a P-02. I'm having a good time with mine.
        Indeed the P-02 is an interesting option. CZ custom also offers something called the "Compact L" it is like a P-01 with a safety.
        Vive La Exile Machine!!
        Link--> CZ 75B -vs- CZ 75 SP-01 Comparison
        Link--> CGW Type 3 Disco fitting fun
        Link--> What is a CZ Tactical sport?
        Will work for CZ Pics!

        Comment

        • #19
          1lowluv
          Senior Member
          • Mar 2011
          • 946

          Originally posted by himurax13
          Hopefully. It would be nice if they actually would make enough to fullfill the demand for them though.
          my 2 main suppliers have more than 30 each in stock. just a shortage at the store level i guess. we dont stock them either because everyone wants Glocks, XDM's and VP9's in my area
          Cerakote and Stippling https://www.facebook.com/HammerGunWorx

          Comment

          • #20
            jdmstuff
            Senior Member
            • Jul 2012
            • 761

            The main difference between the 2 is that you can find 75B easily.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1