Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Canik... the next CZ

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #61
    rugerkp
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2011
    • 789

    Yep! You the fella outside patiently waiting?

    Comment

    • #62
      jycprofessional
      Member
      • Nov 2014
      • 184

      There is no "next" CZ. CZ is OG. Canik is just a copy. Whether it is better quality.. well that's a different story. We all know they cheaper

      Comment

      • #63
        someoneeasy
        Senior Member
        • Feb 2011
        • 2372

        Originally posted by rugerkp
        Yep! You the fella outside patiently waiting?
        Haha, yup, the Asian guy with the beard.

        Very nice gun, I was almost tempted to buy one too, but I already planned for the 10mm witness.

        Comment

        • #64
          rugerkp
          Senior Member
          • Oct 2011
          • 789

          Nice....yeah, I wanted to go off the beaten path a little with Canik....loved the way it handled and locked up. You'll be quite the boss with the 10mm

          Comment

          • #65
            dc7rr1
            Senior Member
            • Mar 2014
            • 609

            Originally posted by jycprofessional
            There is no "next" CZ. CZ is OG. Canik is just a copy. Whether it is better quality.. well that's a different story. We all know they cheaper
            I was mostly referring to the pricing and value. CZ will always be my favorite but if Caniks are just as good and cost less, then hey I'm all for em.
            Don't take my word for it, ask the guys at CGW. From what I could gather, they know a little about CZs.

            Comment

            • #66
              dc7rr1
              Senior Member
              • Mar 2014
              • 609

              Originally posted by rugerkp
              Drossed it today! Just thought I'd make you jelly
              I'm anxiously waiting until Nov 29 to dros mine. (In my semi-skinny jeans by the way )
              Thanks for rubbing it in!

              Comment

              • #67
                Visto
                Member
                • Oct 2014
                • 120

                I see the value in canik pistols thanks to this thread but I don't think they are for me. When my friends ask for a pistol recommendation I will make sure canik is on the list.

                For canik to truly catch on in the USA, the competition shooters would need to start using them and I don't see that happening unless they offer something CZ doesn't offer. For the recreational shooter I definitely see the value if your paying hi-point prices and getting cz quality but I wouldn't expect this brand to take off.

                Comment

                • #68
                  bandogg
                  Senior Member
                  • Sep 2008
                  • 525

                  Originally posted by Fenr1r
                  What is the benefit of the TP9SA over the FNS-9 or PPQ? It looks like it has the FNS frame, PPQ trigger and a M&P 9 slide. I'm looking for a more ergonomic option over the Glock 17 and a PPQ is on my short list but this TP9SA looks very interesting but I am worried about new gun problems and not being able to get an updated version 2 next year.
                  TP9SA is version 2

                  Comment

                  • #69
                    rugerkp
                    Senior Member
                    • Oct 2011
                    • 789

                    Hopefully Palin bites you for showing up in those things

                    Comment

                    • #70
                      dc7rr1
                      Senior Member
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 609

                      Originally posted by rugerkp
                      Hopefully Palin bites you for showing up in those things
                      Me and Palin are cool

                      Comment

                      • #71
                        dc7rr1
                        Senior Member
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 609

                        Finally dros'd my Stigray today... Can't wait!

                        Comment

                        • #72
                          himurax13
                          Veteran Member
                          • Aug 2009
                          • 3895

                          Originally posted by Visto
                          I see the value in canik pistols thanks to this thread but I don't think they are for me. When my friends ask for a pistol recommendation I will make sure canik is on the list.

                          For canik to truly catch on in the USA, the competition shooters would need to start using them and I don't see that happening unless they offer something CZ doesn't offer. For the recreational shooter I definitely see the value if your paying hi-point prices and getting cz quality but I wouldn't expect this brand to take off.
                          I would rather not have that happen. The prices need to stay low.
                          Originally posted by Bumslie
                          HK - the best 600 dollar gun, 900 dollars can buy.
                          Originally posted by Sleighter
                          Getting legal advice from a gun salesman, is like getting medical advice from a janitor at a hospital. Both make about the same per hour and both prove that being around something all day doesn't make you an expert.

                          Lifetime NRA member.

                          Comment

                          • #73
                            Ragnarok043
                            Junior Member
                            • Sep 2013
                            • 89

                            just picked up my Tristar T120, here are some pics for those interested in the quality of Canik




                            Comment

                            • #74
                              Tok36
                              Veteran Member
                              • May 2013
                              • 3061

                              ^^Nice, i dig the FDE. May it treat you well!

                              Thank you for the pics.
                              Vive La Exile Machine!!
                              Link--> CZ 75B -vs- CZ 75 SP-01 Comparison
                              Link--> CGW Type 3 Disco fitting fun
                              Link--> What is a CZ Tactical sport?
                              Will work for CZ Pics!

                              Comment

                              • #75
                                Saym14
                                Calguns Addict
                                • Jul 2009
                                • 7892

                                made in Turkey ? no thanks!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1