Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

My 2 new S&W

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • autopro
    Member
    • Jun 2013
    • 251

    My 2 new S&W

    2014-10-07 19.46.15.jpg

    2014-10-07 19.45.59.jpg

    Just picked them up today. Super excited can't wait to put some rounds thru them. The model 19-3 has some wear at the muzzle and on the cylinder but is very tight. The model 39 no dash is absolutely mint except for 2 small scratches on the front of the frame and came with 2 factory mags but no box or paperwork and is spotless inside. Scratch 2 off the list only a few dozen more to go.
  • #2
    iluvmycolt
    Veteran Member
    • May 2013
    • 3247

    They look very nice. Congrats OP.

    Comment

    • #3
      morrcarr67
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Jul 2010
      • 15053

      Sweet
      Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.

      Originally posted by Erion929

      Comment

      • #4
        Sabesimpson
        Senior Member
        • Feb 2012
        • 1633

        Very nice! Enjoy
        sigpic
        Sent from a hand held device!
        Apologies for any typos.

        Comment

        • #5
          echoThreeOneSix
          Senior Member
          • Dec 2013
          • 1332

          nice pick ups!
          Originally posted by m---------------1
          Bump... also interested in 1911 for trade
          ...as a trade for a glock 43. wtf guys, wtf.

          Comment

          • #6
            hambam105
            Calguns Addict
            • Jan 2013
            • 7083

            I think the S&W 39 is still the only decent semiautomatic center fire handgun Smith & Wessal ever put out. Revolvers are tops, semiautos....pass.

            Comment

            • #7
              Marquand
              Senior Member
              • Feb 2013
              • 1482

              Congratulations autopro! Two beautiful ladies there. I've managed to put a Model 66 2.5" in my stable but my quest for a minty Model 39 still eludes me.
              "A vote is like a rifle; it's usefulness depends upon the character of the user." - Theodore Roosevelt

              Comment

              • #8
                Omil
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2009
                • 2130

                Nice!
                sigpic
                All Gave Some, Some Gave All...

                Comment

                • #9
                  Che762x39
                  Veteran Member
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 4538

                  Originally posted by autopro
                  [ATTACH]359794[/ATTACH]

                  The model 39 no dash is absolutely mint except for 2 small scratches on the front of the frame and came with 2 factory mags but no box or paperwork and is spotless inside.
                  Did the previous owner advised if the M39 feed JHPs? A good factory round for it, Remington 115 grain JHP (R9MM1) is my suggestion. Feeds 100% in old mm pistols.

                  Enjoy and thank you for sharing.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    bsg
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Jan 2009
                    • 25954

                    congrats. great that your short-list is down by two!

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      heldebrant
                      Member
                      CGN Contributor
                      • Apr 2013
                      • 157

                      Saweet! My uncle has a few 19s he used for duty pieces. I am hoping he hands at least one down.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Gryff
                        I need a LIFE!!
                        • May 2006
                        • 12693

                        Originally posted by hambam105
                        I think the S&W 39 is still the only decent semiautomatic center fire handgun Smith & Wessal ever put out. Revolvers are tops, semiautos....pass.
                        Including the M&P? If you say yes, then I thoroughly disagree.
                        My friends and family disavow all knowledge of my existence, let alone my opinions.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Virus55
                          Senior Member
                          • Aug 2012
                          • 1697

                          Nice finds!
                          Active Law Enforcement
                          Certified Glock Armorer
                          Hunter & Fisherman
                          God Bless The USA
                          Lets Go Brandon!!!

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            autopro
                            Member
                            • Jun 2013
                            • 251

                            Originally posted by Che762x39
                            Did the previous owner advised if the M39 feed JHPs? A good factory round for it, Remington 115 grain JHP (R9MM1) is my suggestion. Feeds 100% in old mm pistols.

                            Enjoy and thank you for sharing.
                            Bought on consignment at lgs so I don't know if it will feed hp or not. My research indicates that can be hit or miss but didn't buy for a hd gun. It fits my hand so well and points so naturally.

                            I had been looking for one for several years but they were either beat up pretty bad or over priced or both. This one was so nice and clean I doubt it has been shot much. I over paid for it at $500. Realistically it's probably only worth $400 tops and mags are kind of pricey but I am happy

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              C&Rcollector
                              Senior Member
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 834

                              Congratulations! Beautiful timeless pieces. Never let them go.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1