Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Taurus P59 s - Looking for grips.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SP1200
    Member
    • Oct 2007
    • 488

    Taurus P59 s - Looking for grips.

    Have an old Taurus P59 S with wood grips,
    I'm looking for something a bit better for grip...rubber perhaps.

    I goggled but didn't see any options.
    Anyone know of a site?
    Originally posted by Pvt. Cowboy
    At best, many vendors at the show typically see Californians as the drooling kid wearing a crash helmet riding in the back of the short bus- not least that you don't have any gun show money because your retarded steroid-shooting governor can't pay your state income tax refund because they spent it all on the illegal Mexicans who broke into your house while you're away at the gun show. To them, you're just a plain old sappy idiot, and probably a lib'rul who smokes salvia while driving.
  • #2
    morrcarr67
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jul 2010
    • 15053

    Ask over at www.taurusarmed.net
    Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.

    Originally posted by Erion929

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1