Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

lube for p07

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    agent88
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2012
    • 1772

    Originally posted by Click Boom
    Being that 95% of the frame to slide contact is metal on plastic, is there a preferred lube/grease for this. Only two little tabs by the hammer are steel on steel.

    I barely lube glocks but maybe this should be different?
    Jeez.. I hope it's not metal on plastic

    Comment

    • #17
      Click Boom
      Calguns Addict
      • Nov 2013
      • 6955

      It is all metal on plastic except for two tabs by the hammer.

      Comment

      • #18
        Click Boom
        Calguns Addict
        • Nov 2013
        • 6955

        Might get some white lithium grease for it.

        Comment

        • #19
          Cactus_Tim
          Senior Member
          • Jun 2011
          • 1359

          I use lubriplate.

          Last edited by Cactus_Tim; 09-26-2014, 1:06 PM.

          Comment

          • #20
            cc426
            Senior Member
            • Mar 2013
            • 647

            Originally posted by ralph.garmin
            It's me, but I guess its a little over the top, I think I look kinda tough and mysterious....
            with an avatar like that i figured you would have recommended KY for lube...

            Comment

            • #21
              Malaprop14
              Member
              • Jun 2014
              • 488

              Originally posted by cc426
              with an avatar like that i figured you would have recommended KY for lube...
              Hate to say it and no offense, but this was the first thing I thought (borat)
              Do unto others as you would have them do unto you, but do it first.

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1