Stopped by the range in Vacaville. I noticed they had a CZ 97 that you could rent. I had not intention of renting a 45 but I've been on a CZ kick lately. This year alone I will have added 4 CZs to my collection having started the year with none. I just bought a SP-01 Tactical for CZ Custom. Anyway her are the results. I was 15 yards out. I've never shot a 97 before and pretty much been shooting only 9MM. I had a couple flyers. My shooting was not very consistent.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
CZ 97 at the Range
Collapse
X
-
Nice shooting. Big CZ fan myself, but don't really have a desire in getting 97B right away. I wanted to get something that was designed for the 45acp so I got a few Dan Wesson 1911's
DW is part of CZ so it's close enough. Somewhere in the future i'll probably get a 97B to round off my CZ collection.
Comment
-
DW 97's! 4 tha weeeen.
no...no..that is not necessary. I just cant justify that....
So far i have stopped myself from getting a second one, kinda want a safety model before SSE is out. I have a decocker at the moment
.....I have a disease.Last edited by Tok36; 09-06-2014, 3:28 AM.Vive La Exile Machine!!
Link--> CZ 75B -vs- CZ 75 SP-01 Comparison
Link--> CGW Type 3 Disco fitting fun
Link--> What is a CZ Tactical sport?
Will work for CZ Pics!Comment
-
Nice shooting OP. Not bad at all for someone who mostly shoots 9mm. So do you plan on picking up the 97?Comment
-
I've wanted one for a long time. However, the CA complaint versions are hard to find. I've got 4 guns to SSE. I'm done for the rest of the year for SSE. It would be perfect if it had a rail. If CZ keeps it on the roster next year i'll get one.Comment
-
They don't make the one on the roster any more so i doubt they will re up it. I wanted a 97b got impatient and got a cz clone the tafoglio elite match instead. Haven't gotten to shoot it yet but it seems very high quality probably better than cz and cheaper. Its sao though.Just a libertarian guy in a Leftist Authoritarian state.

Comment
-
Not sure what you mean because only 45ACP fits inside the 97BNice shooting. Big CZ fan myself, but don't really have a desire in getting 97B right away. I wanted to get something that was designed for the 45acp so I got a few Dan Wesson 1911's
DW is part of CZ so it's close enough. Somewhere in the future i'll probably get a 97B to round off my CZ collection.
1911s have become my favorite because I enjoy shooting 45ACP more than anything, but the 97B is awesome. If you told me that I couldn't have a 1911, but anything else, it'd be the 97B. Mine's the 2nd favorite after my Baer and over my Sig 1911 (which is no slouch) in my collection.
Comment
-
You can add a rail to the CZ97. I am not sure i would do it, but rails are available.


Vive La Exile Machine!!
Link--> CZ 75B -vs- CZ 75 SP-01 Comparison
Link--> CGW Type 3 Disco fitting fun
Link--> What is a CZ Tactical sport?
Will work for CZ Pics!Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,610
Posts: 25,149,673
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 21868 users online. 139 members and 21729 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment