Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Confidence in Glock shattered! :(

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    Waingro
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2007
    • 1214

    willing to bet it is a you problem and not a glock problem, if it is a glock problem then i will also be willing to bet glock will fix it free of charge and give their most humble apologizes.
    You never hear the phrase eaten dead.

    Comment

    • #32
      JBird33
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2008
      • 559

      WWB.

      Comment

      • #33
        lehn20
        Senior Member
        • Mar 2008
        • 2355

        Sounds like bad ammo or maybe tired magazine springs.

        Comment

        • #34
          gwl
          • May 2007
          • 1328

          Originally posted by X-NewYawker
          Glocks are flawless.

          Jessie never limps wrists her 34

          Just seeing this picture of Jessie might motivate me to buy a GLOCK again.
          sigpic

          Comment

          • #35
            stphnman20
            Calguns Addict
            • Feb 2005
            • 6583

            Yeah stop limp wristing it.. Everytime my girl shoots my Glock she limps it. And sometimes the brass hit her in the top of her head.. It's funny to watch. Cuz it goes something like "BANG" "Ouch" "Bang" "Ouch" lol..

            Also I dont think it's the ammo cuz I use the WWB for my 9mm and .45.. And never had a problem wth them..

            Comment

            • #36
              stphnman20
              Calguns Addict
              • Feb 2005
              • 6583

              Originally posted by gwl
              Just seeing this picture of Jessie might motivate me to buy a GLOCK again.
              What kind of barrel is she using? Anyone know?

              Comment

              • #37
                X-NewYawker
                In Memoriam
                • May 2008
                • 5993

                Originally posted by gwl
                Just seeing this picture of Jessie might motivate me to buy a GLOCK again.
                I just bought a 34 and I hate Glocks!

                Comment

                • #38
                  Dirtbiker
                  Veteran Member
                  • Dec 2007
                  • 2810

                  I guess I got a good one.

                  I bought a Glock 21 (.45) in 1993 and it stovepiped pretty regular... Until I quit limp wristing it. I have maybe 8-10k through it now and I cant remember the last FTE/FTF.
                  To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

                  Thomas Jefferson

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    bubbagump
                    Senior Member
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 2302

                    I've seen two glocks belonging to two separate people not go off. It wasn't the ammo. One of those glocks had no more than 500 rounds through it.

                    Ever since then, I've had no real desire to buy a Glock. I used to crack the tupperware joke at the range all the time, while I walked by with a revolver and said, "No Plastic!".

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      Black Majik
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 9695

                      But Glocks are reliable....?


                      Comment

                      • #41
                        Greg-Dawg
                        Banned
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 7793

                        When was the last time you lubed it? 1994?

                        Comment

                        • #42
                          rksimple
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Jan 2006
                          • 6257

                          With wwb in my 19 and two 26's I've never had a stoppage. I've even limp wristed, held it upside down, fired it upside down with my pinky, etc. Maybe I got some good ones. Its the 40s I hear of so many kbs with.
                          GAP Team Shooter 5

                          Comment

                          • #43
                            savasyn
                            Veteran Member
                            • Aug 2007
                            • 3201

                            Originally posted by X-NewYawker
                            Glocks are flawless.

                            Jessie never limps wrists her 34

                            Oh, very nice!

                            Comment

                            • #44
                              savasyn
                              Veteran Member
                              • Aug 2007
                              • 3201

                              Oh yeah, on topic...
                              I have four Glocks in .40 and I can't remember having any failures in any of them that weren't my fault. I keep them clean and lubed so they've never been dirtier than 400 rounds before a cleaning.

                              Comment

                              • #45
                                IceMan711
                                Member
                                • Apr 2008
                                • 197

                                Did your failures look anything like this? If so, maybe you were limp wristing. Then again, maybe the design should be less prone to fail due to it.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1